Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Tennis is on my ESPN im confused plzrespond
You live in a different country or something?
laugh.gif

If anyone thought they were going to lay down and die then they're an imbecile.

We didn't lay down and die against Boston or Cleveland, its the playoffs you have to take it.

Our D has to tighten up. Our point guards are getting killed on defense. We need to get better on the boards too. Lets go fellas

We will be fine, they are just playing off adrenaline right now. We gonna get it right in 3rd qtr. Good sign with rose getting 10 free throws in first half.

We need deng to get going...BAD!!!!

Not Worried (Joker voice) One....BIT (Joker Voice)

Now I expect us to come out with a sense of urgency/fire they did like the second half of the Orlando game I believe....

Thibs no doubt gettin in they %@!..No amaechi

Originally Posted by therenegade23

These fans need to get with the program. Wear RED!

That drives me nuts that they are lucky enough to be there and can't do something that %%*+@%% simple. It should look like the red sea in there

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

That drives me nuts that they are lucky enough to be there and can't do something that %%*+@%% simple. It should look like the red sea in there
surprised the arena didnt give shirts or towels away

Originally Posted by presequel

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

surprised the arena didnt give shirts or towels away
They do, they just don't have enough for all the fans and some of the fans have no idea what's happening.

Granger is lighting yall up 
eek.gif

And I thought this would be a boring series 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by onlyXVbutHAVEallXIX

eek.gif

glasses.gif
Nobody planned on Collison having the game of his life, or the Pacers hitting every three. It's one game.

Collison can ball, and the match-ups are looking pretty good for the pacers. Bulls should still win this one, but the pacers might steal a couple games.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by onlyXVbutHAVEallXIX

eek.gif

glasses.gif
Nobody planned on Collison having the game of his life, or the Pacers hitting every three. It's one game.
Things rarely go as planned. That's why you play the games.

I still we win in 5 or less, I just hope we don't give up the hca we worked all year for. we can blame ourselves for losing to them last game and giving them confidence

I actually think the Pacers match up better because of Hibbert, not going to be as easy for the Bulls, I always did question the Chicago Offense..never seemed legit to me.

Back
Top Bottom