Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

just wondering do you guys have a playoff promotion? like everyone gets a towel to wave or a shirt to wear (similar to the Warriors back in the day) or anything like that?

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

just wondering do you guys have a playoff promotion? like everyone gets a towel to wave or a shirt to wear (similar to the Warriors back in the day) or anything like that?
They have promotions. Rally towels and shirts. A few years ago, they had thunderstix

jesus rose
sick.gif

Damn Derrick..it's only the 1st quarter and already this dude is going straight Jordan out there
sick.gif

Boozer is one of the few 'true' post players left in the league. He could do what he just did every time and either a.) score, b.) get fouled, c) both a and b, d.) draw a double team and kick it out for an open shot.

Holy crap, Kurt Thomas sighting.

Boozer has to be one of the worst finishers in the game. For every and 1 or dunk he gets, I swear he misses or botches 3 or 4 close shots around the rim.

Originally Posted by sthebest

Damn Derrick..it's only the 1st quarter and already this dude is going straight Jordan out there
sick.gif
Now let's not get carried away.

He is getting his man out there though.
smokin.gif

Booz passes up a lot of open jumpers instead he's trying to drive inside and gets his shot blocked

It's still early. Thank god the Bulls are back 'cus I'm the first to admit if the Bulls aren't in the running I'm not watching the NBA. #kanyeshrug

Boozer misses a bunch of shots because he likes taking those soft floaters. He needs to put his back to the basket and back dudes down. Hansborough cannot hold him in the post.

One thing I notice is the Bulls are being alot more aggressive defense wise than they were in the regular season, which leads the Pacers to take alot more spontaneous shots.

Foster got one coming.....

Seems like the ball is just falling in the Pacers laps after missed shots...Lucky %$# bounces....

Not worried one bit tho.

Back
Top Bottom