Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Damn, this defeat has to be crushing for the Pacers lol.

They just played a damn near perfect game and they still lost. Not that I ever thought they'd beat the Bulls but there REALLY is no coming back from this one. Up by 10 with 3:30 to go and you lose by 5? #%#% is demoralizing...can't see these young dudes bouncing back from it.

gotta respect him closing tho
pimp.gif

This is killer. Pacers looking at an upset, but doomed themselves and are now facing a likely sweep.

No way theyre bouncing back after this.

D. Rose is a monster. But 39 points to barely scrape by the Pacers? I'm sticking with my second round exit prediction for the Bulls lol.

thats what no experience and such a young group does for you. a more experienced team would pull the W out. you guys are so lucky derrick rose is your PG

that was the pacers' only chance @ winning one. they are demoralized and may lose the rest of the games throughout the series

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

rose 23 fts

pacers 17 fts

This. I don't like/dislike either team but it seemed like the Pacers couldn't get a call down low. Almost afraid to watch this Heat game..

Originally Posted by RavageBX

D. Rose is a monster. But 39 points to barely scrape by the Pacers? I'm sticking with my second round exit prediction for the Bulls lol.

Na they'll lose the ECF to the Celtics, they'll get past orlando in 6

Originally Posted by durantula

39 but he could easily had 50 if he coulda hit a 3.. and the game woulda looked a lil different...

smh @ boozer. thibs is probably gonna chew the team out after this one

exciting game though

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

39 but he could easily had 50 if he coulda hit a 3.. and the game woulda looked a lil different...

oh?

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Game also could've looked different if there wasn't such a big disparity in the foul calls.

Back
Top Bottom