Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Tyler definitely impressed me with hi s shooting today. He made boozer look like a bum.

**** Tyler Hansbrough
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

If you guys don't want fans in your thread, you should make a Playoff season thread instead... it's either here or the NBA season thread to talk about the games

Mogs better not be in here whining about other fans in here popping off... That's a part of the game bro's.

Drag Ya Nuts Comfortably Boys.

Thats the worst your going to see the Bulls play as a team imo.
Boozer was garbage
Noah was average
Deng decided to shut Granger down in the first half and not play much O
Decided to play mostly O and get burned by Granger in the second half
Rose shot too many 3's
Brewer sans a few good defensive plays was non existant

I think the lack of playoff experence TOGETHER hurt them today. This team does not lack experence as a whole, but as a complete group they are lacking.
In terms of playoff experence there are 2 different factions the OG bulls group, then the old Utah group. But the Bulls group has been in much tougher series imo

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Boozer was garbage
Noah was average
Rose shot too many 3's

I think the lack of playoff experence TOGETHER hurt them today. This team does not lack experence as a whole, but as a complete group they are lacking.
In terms of playoff experence there are 2 different factions the OG bulls group, then the old Utah group. But the Bulls group has been in much tougher series imo

1st game 1st series jitters?  im watching the heat philly game right now an im getting that feeling, not from wade though.

I don't buy the whole first game jitters nonsense, the Pacers simply were up for this game and came in confident, and made the Bulls uncomfortable.

They will let Rose get his and force everyone else to create their own shots. Its only one game, but the Pacers have played solid down the stretch, not an easy out by any means. This wasn't a game of their :lives".

Originally Posted by withapassion

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Boozer was garbage
Noah was average
Rose shot too many 3's

1st game 1st series jitters?  im watching the heat philly game right now an im getting that feeling, not from wade though.

No not at all. Boozer is a terrible defender and was scared of Tylers first step all game.
If they shoot contested jumpers like they did in this game there might be nothing but close games. But I doubt that will happen.

This is why people say the bulls don't have legit big men. This is normal from boozer and u don't really expect much from noah on offense. 

It's so many things i want to say about this game but if i did it would be a whole freaking page.

Originally Posted by zack54attack

Derrick Rose puts the team on his back though....

20pvdzm.jpg
laugh.gif
in front of the Pacers bench.
Mad at myself for missing the game and not recording it
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

39 but he could easily had 50 if he coulda hit a 3.. and the game woulda looked a lil different...
Game also could've looked different if there wasn't such a big disparity in the foul calls.

Rav they got a lot of calls they just weren't aggressively going to the basket... They settled for perimeter shots all game hence low free throw numbers.
Agreed but I did see some missed foul calls if we want to play the what if game like dude above. 
Man I'm curious to see if this is gonna be like DWade's championship run. 

Oh and did D Rose curse in that gif? Fine and cumbaya summit with Stern to make amens?
laugh.gif

Why are people bringing up that Pooh hasn't made it past the 1st round? He took a Boston squad to 7 games his rookie year and lost to a Lebron Cavs squad last year.

People complaining about Rose's calls but Rose deserved it they were grabbing him by the neck, hitting him in the face lolll

I think we just took their best shot and survived. We just gotta come out and play the type of defense that got us to this point. I'm excited to watch game 2 as it goes instead of having to listen to the radio...all that "cherry pie in the sky" and "onions" is a bit annoying, I gotta see it for myself

laugh.gif
at the tomfoolery in this thread i missed it shoulda checked this during the games

but Pooh aint gon let us lose thats the one thing that Jordan had that separated him from everyone else
as soon as someone steps up to be Pip its a wrap for the league for the next 5 years

Pooh has to be the worst nickname in sports, another man callin' a dude "Pooh" makes me chuckle.

Back
Top Bottom