Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Why are Knicks fans in here? Boston's gonna win in 4 or 5 games
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by illmatic34

laugh.gif
Oh?
Na boston will prolly take it in 6, They're not ready yet, i think next year they'll be a serious threat tho

Originally Posted by durantula

Originally Posted by illmatic34

laugh.gif
Oh?
Na boston will prolly take it in 6, They're not ready yet, i think next year they'll be a serious threat tho

Yeah, I don't expect to win the series. 2 wins will be nice. I think we have a chance, but it'll take a lot going our way.
*goes back to trolling*

Oh?

Yeah, I don't expect to win the series. 2 wins will be nice. I think we have a chance, but it'll take a lot going our way.
*goes back to trolling*

haha dont worry , next year we'll be a threat, and in 2012 when we add cp3, dwill, or d howard, its a wrap
pimp.gif

HarlemToTheBronx wrote:
illmatic34 wrote:
laugh.gif

Oh?
^ thats the 2nd if not 3rd time you have replied simply... oh?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

I'ma a big Heat fan and all.. but Its Official.. DROSE is the MVP by Unanimous Decision lol...

Oh NOW it's official? 
A+  execution 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

I'ma a big Heat fan and all.. but Its Official.. DROSE is the MVP by Unanimous Decision lol...

Oh NOW it's official? 
           Thats Right lol hahahaaa... Its a land slide now lol hahaaa... 

Why are there more Knicks and Celtics fans than bulls fans in here?

Get the %+*% out of here

And anyone questioning the fts obviously wasn't watching the game cause those scrubs weren't even going for the ball

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Why are there more Knicks and Celtics fans than bulls fans in here?

Get the %+*% out of here

You do know that this was the FIRST game of the playoffs, right? Everyone was watching. Take a breather, you guys won.
smile.gif

Close games happen all the time in the playoffs. You shouldn't discredit the win because of that.
Rose had more free throw attempts than the Pacers had altogether...the NBA is rigged...blah blah blah. Rose got to the rim at will and no one came close to stopping him. Sure he got a few favorable foul calls but most of the calls were legit. You don't want him to get a foul call, then play better defense.

Sure we barely beat a 37 win team on our home floor. The Celtics had trouble with the Bulls and Hawks the past few seasons too, that didn't mean anything. Keep spewing your useless rhetoric. Haters gonna hate.  
laugh.gif

In all due respect to the Bulls, Pacers threw that game away.  If that was any other team in the Playoffs maybe besides the Knicks  cause of suspect defense, Bulls would have lost that game. But no reason to gloat on a win u barely win by 5 pts, to a 8th seed team.

If you guys don't want fans in your thread, you should make a Playoff season thread instead... it's either here or the NBA season thread to talk about the games

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Na they'll lose the ECF to the Celtics, they'll get past orlando in 6
39 but he could easily had 50 if he coulda hit a 3.. and the game woulda looked a lil different...
Game also could've looked different if there wasn't such a big disparity in the foul calls.

Rav they got a lot of calls they just weren't aggressively going to the basket... They settled for perimeter shots all game hence low free throw numbers.

One down 
pimp.gif

MVP's get MVP type calls....simple as that.

If y'all are complaining about the disparity in the foul calls, then y'all haven't been watching the NBA in the last 10+ years.

Back
Top Bottom