Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

^

Right? Just me thinking out loud I guess. I like the free wheeling flow of the offense so far and I don't see him fitting. I think this also gives Denver more of a "Star" even if it's an aging one. It also means you can keep Noah and perhaps Deng. Imagine Deng coming off the bench?

We can go small and have Anthony at the 4 with Deng at the 3.

If we go big with Asik and Noah at the 4 and 5 we have two 7 footers out there working.

I just don't want to see a pick and roll game really. I don't see Rose as a pick and roll type guard.

Korver/Boozer and multiple picks for Anthony. Not sure if Denver would be interested, but I think it beats a Gallo/Anthony combo from New York.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Originally Posted by jmause3

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Just got tix for the NY game !! Yes!! sec 105 baby, ive never been so close !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm geeeeeeeked
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
we need some pics bruh
No doubt man..lol
How much did you get them for?

Pooh said he overslept. Knowing that he slept in a bed with a knife and cut himself, this wouldn't surprise me.
laugh.gif

Amare against Noah matchup is gonna be a good one. Wonder if Amare will get his usual pts....

Damn I Was ending my freshmen year of H.S the last time the Knicks were in the playoffs
eek.gif

I graduate in May w/ my Bachelors...

That must suck
roll.gif
roll.gif

we have to play muuuuch better D then that
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ these @@+# boys winning at any point in this game

Back
Top Bottom