Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

well the egg....is on my face

I stayed away from the radio and texts all night, turn on the tv to watch recording and I left it on nbaTV and the score was right there!

what in the hell went wrong?

congrats NY fans, yall got plenty time to gloat til rematch...any knicks fans careto play me in 2k tonight,I need some type of revenge

so once again we let a team that had no business playing with us come in and kill us?

pimp.gif

thats bad coaching he coaching like he still in boston these arent a gang of old heads

when it got down to 8 they all should have been going back in

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ giving up that early in the 4th

ALL THAT #%%@+*@% YALL WERE TALKIN AND TROLLIN IN THE KNICK THREAD. Tellin us to get ready to get dominated by the black and red and yall LOST! TOOK THE L.
In the chi. YALL WERE BOOed off the court 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yall D got merked 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 MERKED!!!

!*!@%%!

Only positive I saw tonight was Korver getting it in. Thibs definitely threw in the towel way too early, still had a chance to win the game. I understand they're playing in Boston tomorrow, but that bum CJ Watson was not getting the job done.

Bottom line is Thibs should have put in the starters when it was 108-99. That's just terrible coaching. Add to the fact we were leaving everyone wide open didn't help...which led to all the 3's.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

ALL THAT #%%@+*@% YALL WERE TALKIN AND TROLLIN IN THE KNICK THREAD. Tellin us to get ready to get dominated by the black and red and yall LOST! TOOK THE L.
In the chi. YALL WERE BOOed off the court 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yall D got merked 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 MERKED!!!

!*!@%%!

ehh. we lost, but i'm not worried.

knicks shoot 16-24 from downtown, and we only lose by 8. This game reminds me of that Orlando vs. Lakers series where Orlando couldn't miss anything from outside.Orlando ended up winning the game... but we all know what happened during the series. It got ugly.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

thats bad coaching he coaching like he still in boston these arent a gang of old heads

when it got down to 8 they all should have been going back in

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ giving up that early in the 4th
He tryna build confidence in his bench, so I don't think he necessarily was throwing it in. But this wasn't the game to for that dude shoulda took watson bum %%@ out the game. Honestly Knicks were lights out tonight, but I think it's mostly due to the poor D. Yall still some bums though. 

*waits for the next game* *waits till the end of the season, see yall in the playoffs, oh wait 
ohwell.gif
roll.gif

Thibs messed up bad not putting Noah and Rose back in the game, it's alarming that we've been blown out at halves and had to make come backs (this game and the pistons for example) we need another scorer BAD. Deng is not going for 40 every night, that was the blind squirrel finding the nut, just like this knicks win,we need to be on the phone trying to get melo like YESTERDAY, because right now at best we're just a 2nd rd playoff team, and I'm tired of seeing taj gibson going up with two hands and barely getting a dunk or getting stuffed....

SMH at letting the Knicks win the Championship in week 2

See yall Dec 25th. See How Relevant You Are Then. Wait......When Was The Last Time You guys were relevant? 2004?! Ride outta here with that G

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

See yall Dec 25th. See How Relevant You Are Then. Wait......When Was The Last Time You guys were relevant? 2004?! Ride outta here with that G

grin.gif
. YOU guys are the ones that over-hyped the hell out of this game tonight.

Deal with it.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

grin.gif

Deal with it.

WORD. Take a seat. 

Originally Posted by Al3xis

grin.gif

Deal with it.

yup...we didn't even care about it like that...but since you people trolled our thread...
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I just wanted to say 'hi' to all my Chicagoan friends in here. Let's 'go. <------------- see what I did there?

Sup, windycity7?

Salty $!* Bulls fans.
laugh.gif

After all that trash talk and trollin', dudes is eagerly awaiting the next time we meet up.

Y'all got spanked from wire to wire.

Okay, bai. Until next time.

*waves*

I can't really say !#%#...I'm salty...but we play Boston tomorrow and we have to get it together...bring on the jokes NY, it's nothing

Christmas on ESPN and April 12th on TNT....

scary thing is we played a NY team that had recently lost two close games and got us unexpectedly...Bears play a NY team in the same condition Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom