Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

@Cake: Gotta limit the unforced errors too.

To all of you going to Indy tonight...let em know!!!

should be a good game tonight, indy back at home with more confidence than they should have. I know the bulls must Be getting tired of hearing about their lackluster performances for the majority of this series. bulls 3-0

@Ant:  They're due for one of those great games after lackluster efforts too.  At least they set that pattern during the season.  I agree, we'll be 3-0 after tonight.

What a Thursday it's been so far fellas:

-Bordeaux 7's came in the mail today from Finishline
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-Fab Tape Dropped
-No School Tomorrow
-Packing my +%$% to move out of my crib here at school

And the End Reward: Bulls Game + Thirsty Thursday = A satisfied %!%!#+% Guy

roll.gif
roll.gif

Several of my guys heading down to the game told em to Boo Hibberts punk +!* and GRANGER SUCKS chants as well!!

I Expect us to establish Boozer downlow early.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Originally Posted by PandasKicks

I heard that the Pacers didn't even sell out their tickets. lol.
Plenty of tix left, and we'll see more Bulls fans there. MVP chants for Rose!

yup...still tix for saturdays game too...I'm going to be going nuts Saturday at Conseco Fieldhouse if we win today and have the chance to close it out..................who am I kidding, I'll be nuts regardless!

No matter what team you're a fan of, if you're playing against the Bulls and Rose is playing, you have to give the man respect with the MVP chants.
@Renegade - There will be a sea of red. haha

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

should be a good game tonight, indy back at home with more confidence than they should have. I know the bulls must Be getting tired of hearing about their lackluster performances for the majority of this series. bulls 3-0

The other side of the coin is they could come back with a deflated self of confidence since they really should have taken game one and could of pulled out game 2. Either way I think the Bulls are going to come ready to play tonight. Although the close games are hard on my heart they provide for a more entertaining game than if we just blew them out like was expected.

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Originally Posted by therenegade23

I heard that the Pacers didn't even sell out their tickets. lol.
Plenty of tix left, and we'll see more Bulls fans there. MVP chants for Rose!

yup...still tix for saturdays game too...I'm going to be going nuts Saturday at Conseco Fieldhouse if we win today and have the chance to close it out..................who am I kidding, I'll be nuts regardless!

Oh wow i may have to look into getting some and making the drive up

No matter what team you're a fan of, if you're playing against the Bulls and Rose is playing, you have to give the man respect with the MVP chants.
@Renegade - There will be a sea of red. haha

i would never give an opposing player MVP chants in my home stadium, thats only scrub teams that do that kinda stuff 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

What a Thursday it's been so far fellas:

-Bordeaux 7's came in the mail today from Finishline
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-Fab Tape Dropped
-No School Tomorrow
-Packing my +%$% to move out of my crib here at school

And the End Reward: Bulls Game + Thirsty Thursday = A satisfied %!%!#+% Guy

roll.gif
roll.gif

Several of my guys heading down to the game told em to Boo Hibberts punk +!* and GRANGER SUCKS chants as well!!

I Expect us to establish Boozer downlow early.
Damn that sounds like a dope day
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Let's go fellas we need to step on their throats early and don't let the crowd get into it Booz we need your

Back
Top Bottom