Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

We look much more comfortable out there...good signs considering we still looked like !#%+ on a few occassions.

Taj is making a difference.

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Who are these announcers on NBATV. Horrible

I'm pretty sure they are the pacers announcers. I rather have the national announcers than local ones if it's not my teams announcers. I never liked this bout NBA tv

Can we play well for one quarter? 
indifferent.gif

Since when are playoff games not nationally televised? Luckily I have NBATV but i never remember not being able to watch any playoff game.

^Ill, I feel you but they look way more relaxed than at home.  We'll turn it up soon or in the 2nd half.

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Luol gettin off too a nice start
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

These refs........
30t6p3b.gif
It's to be expected though...gotta play through it.

I like how Pooh isn't going nuts yet, yet we have the lead.

Turnovers are killing us
30t6p3b.gif
We gotta do better.

I want to take Derrick off the ball or stop running the pick and roll game so much so they will stop trapping him. We gotta move the ball better if we are going to continue the pick and roll

Just saw that the Butler Basketball team is at the game ..... Obviously seeing that the entire team or what's perceived to be the entire team there, that wouldn't be considered a NCAA violation though would it? Just curious .... I can't remember ever seeing an NCAA team at an NBA playoff game

whats with all these jump ball fouls?
nerd.gif

theyre mobbing the hell out of D. Rose tonight! even though the Bulls are more alert on the floor tonight, all these turnovers is really killing us. Not worried though, i know theyll do work.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Just saw that the Butler Basketball team is at the game ..... Obviously seeing that the entire team or what's perceived to be the entire team there, that wouldn't be considered a NCAA violation though would it? Just curious .... I can't remember ever seeing an NCAA team at an NBA playoff game

They were honoring the squad I guess on its back-to-back Championship appearances

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

They were honoring the squad I guess on its back-to-back Championship appearances
No doubt. Definitely warranted indeed. Just kinda caught me off-guard tho 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom