Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by SneakerD

All the pacers are playing is "flop basketball", I have no respect for their team AT ALL.
Hard to take this statement seriously when I see your avy, and knowing what thread I am in.

As bad as a half that was it's still a tie game we need to knock down open jumpers

And when they trap rose up top who ever gets the ball up top needs to make a strong push to the rim there is nothing to think about

Originally Posted by TheRav4

All the pacers are playing is "flop basketball", I have no respect for their team AT ALL.
Hard to take this statement seriously when I see your avy, and knowing what thread I am in.

Don't take @%!% too seriously, just angry at the style of play on the court by BOTH TEAMS.I was at the game on monday so I got to see the them play from 100 level, it really seemed like it was a pacers Oscar race out there. But that's what the league is becoming...

Supposedly someone on the Pacers bench yelled something at Pooh and got him Pissed....

He Hit the Three and said something back at em......

I expect a full BEAST MODE Rosito to Start the Second Hal
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

These refs are really screwing us, thibs needs to pull a phil jackson and clown these refs after the game
, and boozer is trash we need to be seeing about D12 next season at the trade deadline cuz we have no 2nd option
, this is why we should've made a better effort at getting a 2nd option cuz we've looked lost when
Rose isn't in the game or is getting trapped, no ones stepping up

It seems the Pacers confidence is started to get shaken, which is why these bums are fouling the hell out us.

glad the Bulls are stepping it the F up on this defense. Boozer is playing like trash tonight, dude has NO defense!

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Since when are playoff games not nationally televised? Luckily I have NBATV but i never remember not being able to watch any playoff game.

I assume you were talking to me I'll just say that u didn't read what I said right.

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Yo +#** Jeff Foster He Gon Catch One To The Neck.....
Old school type play, man up.
Did i say anything negative about the play? No I Said he gonna catch one to the neck....
Man up.

dont go buy anymore troll feed bishop you already know they will be nowhere to be found when the clock hits triple zero 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Since when are playoff games not nationally televised? Luckily I have NBATV but i never remember not being able to watch any playoff game.

I assume you were talking to me I'll just say that u didn't read what I said right.
Naw I wasnt responding to you I read what you said and agree.

In general I just dont ever remember not being able to watch a playoff game on a basic cable channel like TNT or ESPN etc. Since when have they been on a premium channel only?

Originally Posted by TheRav4

Don't take @%!% too seriously, just angry at the style of play on the court by BOTH TEAMS. I was at the game on monday so I got to see the them play from 100 level, it really seemed like it was a pacers Oscar race out there. But that's what the league is becoming...

I agree with that "flop basketball" from last game, but def not this game.

Back
Top Bottom