Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Webber "Maybe they lost on purpose so they can be the first to come back from down 3...they got them right where they want them"
laugh.gif

I thought the rest of the bulls team were trash? how did they stay in the game with rose going 4-18?

Bulls are gonna need to start playing better when they play a playoff team next round

Originally Posted by knightngale

I thought the rest of the bulls team were trash? how did they stay in the game with rose going 4-18?

Bulls are gonna need to start playing better when they play a playoff team next round

Not quite. Their bench is one of the best in the league. The media just downplays our team as a whole.

Let's send these Pacers packing on Saturday
pimp.gif

To be fair, this team played us tough a few games in the regular season and they have started to play much better after Vogel stepped in.

I agree with you, we need to start playing better but I underestimated this Pacer team.  After all, didn't they beat y'all in November...at Staples?  Some of my boys were there.

Gotta pick it up though...

Originally Posted by CAto312

To be fair, this team played us tough a few games in the regular season and they have started to play much better after Vogel stepped in.

I agree with you, we need to start playing better but I underestimated this Pacer team.  After all, didn't they beat y'all in November...at Staples?  Some of my boys were there.

Lakers lost even to the cavs so idk
laugh.gif
. Don't get me wrong I want the bulls to advance to take out the heatles but I don't see it happening with this level of play
30t6p3b.gif

Lakers lost even to the cavs so idk
laugh.gif
. Don't get me wrong I want the bulls to advance to take out the heatles but I don't see it happening with this level of play
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
y'all will be fine...it's frustrating for Laker fans but I lived in SoCal most of my life so I can honestly say there's nothing to worry about until the WCF/Finals. 

I agree with you..this level of play...is NOT cutting it.  As much as I cringe, I think this is good for this group since they've never battled together.  Plus, I think they play to the competition too.  The optimist in me thinks this is just letting the toxins out body type of $@##, and the optimist in me says...see y'all in the Finals
grin.gif

If anyone was listening to the local telecast...it amazed me, but it shouldn't, that Pip was calling most of what the Pacers were about to run and what the Bulls should do defensively.

And most of the time...he was proven right! Just amazed the %$%* outta me..but it probably shouldn't since it was Pip.

If anyone was listening to the local telecast...it amazed me, but it shouldn't, that Pip was calling most of what the Pacers were about to run and what the Bulls should do defensively.

And most of the time...he was proven right! Just amazed the %$%* outta me..but it probably shouldn't since it was Pip.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 It was amazing the +%%% outta me too....OG VET!

I'm all for him replacing Neil!

arstyle: i think u should use that pic of the ladies come Saturday. (ladies sweeping...NL Central Thread)

someone needs to hire him as a defensive coach

I like Pip on the telecast.  He brings a lot of insight.  He even got in on the hot sauce action tonight
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

The Bulls are struggling with Indiana, therefore they will lose to Orlando or Atlanta in the next round??????????

This series means nothing. Just advance, that's the only thing that matters.

Lakers are having a tough time with New Orleans, doesnt mean their done next round.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah......we're up 3-0. <..........PERIOD

Back
Top Bottom