Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by sickickz23

arstyle: i think u should use that pic of the ladies come Saturday. (ladies sweeping...NL Central Thread)

I'll be all over it 
wink.gif

Survive and advance.That's it.

Celtics went 7 in the first round the year they won the chip.
Lakers went 6 last year.

IDGAF how we play as long as we win.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Korver seems like he's motivated by Cake's slander all year
laugh.gif

nah korver was saving them big shots for the playoffs
laugh.gif
got cake over there with the
grin.gif
every time he hits a shot
laugh.gif

This game was amazing to be at! So many bulls fans in the house, and all of us celebrated in front of conseco!

missed the game saw the replay of the layup ... saw the bad shooting nights for rose and boozer ...

boozer NEEDS to improve

korver
pimp.gif

Korver came thru big in the fourth and Rose is just a closer, flat out

DENG DENG DENG!!!

Now let's finish these bums off before someone gets hurt! I wish I could go down there tomorrow to watch the sweep.

YALL REPRESENT!

Yes let's close this out. As much as people think this is the blueprint to playing us tough you have to remember that the Pacers have no superstar. Yeah I said it. Granger is nice, but he's not a star. It's really easy to be thugs when you have no superstar to protect yourself. What are we going to do? Hack Psycho T? Take out Granger?

It's obvious they want out superstar and we have no way to really retaliate. Boozer takes out Foster? Big deal. Then Boozer gets tossed and they are out a dainty center with pretty eyebrows.

I assure you the Hawks or Magic will not play this rough.

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

Yes let's close this out. As much as people think this is the blueprint to playing us tough you have to remember that the Pacers have no superstar. Yeah I said it. Granger is nice, but he's not a star. It's really easy to be thugs when you have no superstar to protect yourself. What are we going to do? Hack Psycho T? Take out Granger?

It's obvious they want out superstar and we have no way to really retaliate. Boozer takes out Foster? Big deal. Then Boozer gets tossed and they are out a dainty center with pretty eyebrows.

I assure you the Hawks or Magic will not play this rough.

we need a clapping gif

Pro you just said plenty. I was trying to explain to my uncle that the bulls can't stoop down to that level because it will only harm our title chances. These bums will be fishing soon enough.

Man my cuz gonna help me trick off heavy...he already bet me 150 on bulls/heat, now he bet me another dollar on bulls vs orl/atl...BMF coming soon, I'm gonna have plenty of money to buy bulls championship gear to wear to grant pk...up to $450 now altogether

Originally Posted by zack54attack

Damn Blackhawks outscored Boozer last night...... really though?

laugh.gif

yea that ATL/ORL series is going 7 

i think we roll over ATL 4-1. ORL tho might win 2-3 games

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

When does the 2nd Round start? I have a feeling that ATL/Orlando series is going 7. Rest is good.

Honestly , I think all thats still contingent on that series plus what the Blackhawks do.

Anyway......let's put them out of their damn misery boys. The Pacers remind me of Zombies....persistent and ugly, and sometimes you just gotta shoot em in the head to make them stop.

Back
Top Bottom