Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

When does the 2nd Round start? I have a feeling that ATL/Orlando series is going 7. Rest is good.

Honestly , I think all thats still contingent on that series plus what the Blackhawks do.

Anyway......let's put them out of their damn misery boys. The Pacers remind me of Zombies....persistent and ugly, and sometimes you just gotta shoot em in the head to make them stop.
laugh.gif
yup...they just won't die.....

Honestly , I think all thats still contingent on that series plus what the Blackhawks do.

Anyway......let's put them out of their damn misery boys. The Pacers remind me of Zombies....persistent and ugly, and sometimes you just gotta shoot em in the head to make them stop.

The Pacers kinda remind me of the Bulls a couple years ago.  Except there's no clear cut superstar.  That Vogel dude clearly knows what he is doing.  I think if he had coached the whole season the Pacers wouldn't be an 8th seed. 

^^^ I don't think it really matters, but we'd probably have less trouble with Atlanta. I think in general, when you have two fairly even teams (ORL and ATL), you'd rather face the team without the legitimate superstar- D12

Originally Posted by amel223

The Pacers kinda remind me of the Bulls a couple years ago.  Except there's no clear cut superstar.  That Vogel dude clearly knows what he is doing.  I think if he had coached the whole season the Pacers wouldn't be an 8th seed. 

^ i said the same thing, damn near word for word to my brother last night...... & i dont have a choice between atl or orl i just wanna get outta INY tonight with a W & no injuries 

Paint the floor a neutral color and you would have no idea that this is a road game for the Bulls.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Paint the floor a neutral color and you would have no idea that this is a road game for the Bulls.

Whoa.....JP.............you're a Bulls' fan?????????????????????????????

hopefully just stretched the calcaneofibular ligament or anterior talofibular ligament a little.

Back
Top Bottom