Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

if you know you're taking a 3 ... put shooters on the court ...
indifferent.gif

team not focused

coaching, players, EVERYONE ...

indifferent.gif

team not focused

Now if we can just get a full game like we played in the fourth there would be no problems.
We have yet to play a complete game and it's so frustrating to watch

well we dug ourselves too big of a hole. Im just hoping Derrick is okay. We need to give Kyle more time in the first half, dude has played great this series

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

indifferent.gif

team not focused

I Agree i really thought they was going to go for the 2 for first

indifferent.gif

Korver, Deng, Rose...

Never would a coach put five non-bigs out there. You need to have a chance for a rebound.

And I blame Boozer for that Rose/Collison play. He should have been ready for a pass, no matter what.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Now if we can just get a full game like we played in the fourth there would be no problems.
We have yet to play a complete game and it's so frustrating to watch

We have yet to play a full quarter. I hate that we gave this game away and gave them more confidence. Everytime we play them we risk losing someone. Now I gotta hear from all the haters

It's all good ppl! I was tripping after hearing it on the radio, but Cake got me back on track. We haven't lost more than 2 in a row all year, highly doubt it starts now. We are being tested and we will see how we respond Tue.

@Miamiib, we won't see cavs reincarnated til next round when yall face the Celtics...ya know that Celtic green is kryptonite to Bron

refs robbed this game imo
been watching the bulls since the beginning of the year, anyone see ashton kutcher with those quick release shots tho?

After playing like scheisse most of the game, I like how we came back...even if we fell short. Anyone else encouraged by Noah finally getting on track?

Hopefully Rose's ankle responds to treatment and we hand out an @$#-beating on Tuesday so they can rest up for the 2nd round.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

lmao how long have you had that sig!? 
roll.gif
I watched Bogans miss 2 open 3s and an uncontested putback in the first quarter in game 2.  So, when I got home from the game I was inspired to make a sig
happy.gif

But it's pretty much how I've felt all season.

Them taking away Korvers three wound up making a diff. Can anyone explain the ruling on that? I didnt now they could go back minutes in time to review call like that in the middle of the quarter.

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Them taking away Korvers three wound up making a diff. Can anyone explain the ruling on that? I didnt now they could go back minutes in time to review call like that in the middle of the quarter.
It happened in another series also and they reviewed it and took the points off the board. I was expecting that to happen.

Rose in a Walking Boot

Derrick Rose wore a walking boot on Sunday at the Berto Center and headed to an MRI exam on Sunday afternoon, which the team expects merely to confirm his sprained left ankle.

Coach Tom Thibodeau said the walking boot was a precautionary measure to stabilize the ankle, which Rose sprained late in the first quarter of Saturday's loss to the Pacers. Rose returned and played 43 minutes, 27 seconds overall.

The Bulls didn't practice on Sunday.

They watched film as a team and did individual shooting. When reporters were granted access to the gym, Rose sat watching film with Thibodeau and then left for his exam without talking to the media.

"He's fine," Thibodeau said. "He's going to have his ankle checked and hopefully he'll be ready. When we ask him, he says he's fine. (Athletic trainer) Fred (Tedeschi) said he has a little soreness. But Derrick said he's fine. He said the swelling isn't bad."

Back
Top Bottom