Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by SneakerD

Any updates on D's ankle?

according to NBA TV, MRI results to negative but he is listed as day-to-day..lets just hope for a fast recovery..i think he will because fast don't lie

Would anybody mind JCrawford comming back to he Chi? I can't bring back my old Nike no 1 jc but wouldn't mind him comming back.

Season ain't over and I'd prefer some other options that will be out there.

Really liking J Rich from Orlando. Tough SOB and cant pop the three. You don't need a 2 that will be a total black hole. Just someone who doesn't allow defenses to hide their small defenders on them while the bigger 2 guards mr. rose.

But seriously, once Orlando gets bounced D Rose needs to call Dwight...

"I'm a nice guy, so are you, but please force a trade."

Noah, 3 1st round picks and next years pick as well for D12. (If we're being crazy they throw in Bass and we throw them Boozer.)

Pick and rolls that end the world!

Why Noah? Boozer and Howards contracts can be traded straight up NOW. When the new CBA takes place I can't see Hoard getting any more than 20 mill and that seems like it will be too much.

Boozer, Charlotte 1st, 2012 1st and some cash...ORL don't wanna get nothing for Howard, they can just take Booz

Noah and Howard = no points in the paint and no more crazy falls for Rose

?!?!?!

Ant I respect you man, but you can't think that Orlando wants "Nothing" for Howard. Even if he forces a trade. Plus Boozer is past his prime and I can't see them saving face by saying they traded away the DPOY for the UnDPOY.

Like I said before, I'd give a lot to get Howard here. Let's make it crazy. Booze, Noah and 3 1st rounders, they hook it up with Bass, Howard and Q Rich or Reddick. (we take the bad contract oh well.)

The problem is that the bulls ain't scheming enough to pull that off.

Ant Loves Noah To Death
laugh.gif

theres no way in hell Orlando even thinks about a deal that doesn't involve Noah and if they are willing to come to the table you have to be ready to drag you nuts comfortably

I'm trading Bro and all my picks in a half heart beat for Dwight last year, yesterday, today, tomorrow, and next year... No Ifs Ands or Buts Bro
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

BREAKING NEWS FROM 670 the Score

Derrick Rose will receive numbing shot for sprained ankle and WILL play in Game 5.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

So he can potentially injure himself even more and not know it???

30t6p3b.gif

THATS THE FIRST THING I SAID
30t6p3b.gif
WE NEED TO CLOSE THESE DUDES OUT TOMORROW IN THE 1ST 1/2

Im back to the worldwide web yall...Been a long +#% weekend..Guess i let yall down by going to the game sabado...
roll.gif
roll.gif

Atleast thats what my OG told me   
frown.gif
frown.gif

Had a fun time down in Indianapolis besides riding back home with an L in our back pockets...

Met Eric Gordon, the homie parked right next to me in the Parking Lot...Spoke to him for like 15 minutes before going into the arena and we end up meeting up again like 2 hours after game time back at the whips, told his +#% to stop following me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He's mos def a cool person, didn't big-time us one bit, he was actually laid back just reminded me of one of the guys...He also said  LA is extending him, but he kinda grinned at the thought of him playing for the Bulls with Pooh
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

I'll upload some pics later I'm at work now................on NT
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That ankle issue concerns the !!## outta me, hopefully we can close this out manyana and derrick can get all the treatment he needs....but sprained ankles heal on their own time
tired.gif

Bulls 91
Pacers 84

pimp.gif

Mean Streets Express reunited would be nice
pimp.gif
  Cool of Gordon to chat for a little while.  Here's hoping the Clips eff his extension up somehow.

As for tomorrow, we gotta break their spirit early. 

Dwight Howard is not coming here. Why are we even looking at the offseason???!??!???? Let's worry about game 5 vs. Indiana. We gotta stay focused.

Yeah, we haven't done fishing yet. Lets hold off talks about off season. I wish I have tix for tomorrow. It better be loud tomorrow.

This chick I went to school with offered up one ticket for tomorrow on facebook...I'm hoping like hell that dude who was in front of me jags the opportunity....I would be going HAM in there

I got this feeling we gonna get good games from Pooh, Booz and Deng...Noah gonna et us fired up and we gonna end this one and get some rest for ATL

Magic will win tomorrow. Hopefully that goes 7. Or atleast 6. If both Bulls and Hawks win tomorrow, I can see them playing on Sunday.

I hope ATL-ORL drags out to 7 games......I have way too many papers/final presentations to do this weekend 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Last 2 weeks of my college career are going to be a BISH! 

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

I'm calling a big game for Boozer tomorrow...Sounds goofy...But I think he wakes up

Ant Imma be there. Grabbed tickets on Saturday through ticketmaster.

Was there for the Heat game now this. Can't wait!

Back
Top Bottom