Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Rose in a Walking Boot

Derrick Rose wore a walking boot on Sunday at the Berto Center and headed to an MRI exam on Sunday afternoon, which the team expects merely to confirm his sprained left ankle.

Coach Tom Thibodeau said the walking boot was a precautionary measure to stabilize the ankle, which Rose sprained late in the first quarter of Saturday's loss to the Pacers. Rose returned and played 43 minutes, 27 seconds overall.

The Bulls didn't practice on Sunday.

They watched film as a team and did individual shooting. When reporters were granted access to the gym, Rose sat watching film with Thibodeau and then left for his exam without talking to the media.

"He's fine," Thibodeau said. "He's going to have his ankle checked and hopefully he'll be ready. When we ask him, he says he's fine. (Athletic trainer) Fred (Tedeschi) said he has a little soreness. But Derrick said he's fine. He said the swelling isn't bad."

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

we lost on purpose we winnin in the chi i dont care 

It's funny because alot of Bulls fans believe this. So I guess the Bulls have just played 4 bad games in a row then? Nothing to do with Indianas defense esepcially on Rose these last 2 games.

Rose is 5-29 in 3 pointers this series, but I know some of you guys still believe he's a good 3 point shooter.

No question Bulls will win this series, but if you guys think you've been in a slump 4 games in a row rather than the other team playing great defense then you're going to be in for a big surprise in the next round.

Then again ATL is garbage so that might be a free pass to the ECF.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

It's funny because alot of Bulls fans believe this. So I guess the Bulls have just played 4 bad games in a row then? Nothing to do with Indianas defense esepcially on Rose these last 2 games.

Rose is 5-29 in 3 pointers this series, but I know some of you guys still believe he's a good 3 point shooter.

No question Bulls will win this series, but if you guys think you've been in a slump 4 games in a row rather than the other team playing great defense then you're going to be in for a big surprise in the next round.

k.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

That's all I read.....everything else is blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bigsurprise blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

What the hell is wrong with Boozer?
laugh.gif
I swear he's been acting like an idiot this whole season.. Seems like every other time he gets the ball something funny happens

@SneakerD, Latest I have heard was that he was in a walking boot and that swelling was minimal. He was going to get an MRI...but we all know it would have to be broken for him not to play and even then he would be asking if he could

I don't know what the big deal is about boozer....we all knew what we were getting from him when we signed him...he gonna miss games, his efense will be lacking and taller players will give him trouble as evidenced by his series vs Lakers

I hope that Rose will be 90% or better Tuesday and we can put this team to sleep with a solid, 48 minute victory...no more injuries and wait on ATL to finish off ORL...I hope it goes six

I got an Easter greeting from CBooztheBull...so I'm being positive in my outlook for him.
happy.gif
.  No, but he is who he is and I wasn't unrealistic in my expectations of him.  I hope he gets it going next round though, because we need him to score.

I'm rooting for this ATL/ORL to go 7 actually...more rest the better.

I dunno 312, when Rose got that "rest" from the all star break he started off on that tough shooting slump from behind the arc...you make a good point though b/c it might give him time to get that ankle ready for the next couple of rounds

Ant, you're right I meant more as rest/healing for his ankle not necessarily rest. 

Kinda weird how both he and Collison hurt their ankles debuting those new adidas shoes.  Maybe DRose goes back to the sig shoes.

Originally Posted by CAto312

Ant, you're right I meant more as rest/healing for his ankle not necessarily rest. 

Kinda weird how both he and Collison hurt their ankles debuting those new adidas shoes.  Maybe DRose goes back to the sig shoes.

This is exactly what I've been saying; they don't look like they offer much significant ankle support (material looks so flimsy).@ Ant - Thanks

I can't remember any player going through three dif sig shoes in one season. The shoe was the first thing I blamed for the injury after I saw the play.

It happened off a normal plant and explode...that shoe just gave way like a groupie during AS Weekend

Ant, I think Kobe switched after his 5th year? It was right before the Colorado thing, I think??

I read somewhere that Nike didn't offer DRose his own sig shoe, which is why he signed with 3 stripes. I want to get his lowtops whenever they come out though.

Originally Posted by CAto312

Why do people keep saying collison like dude didn't step on a camera man. I could see if it just happened like rose. Also jholliday, hedo, fisher, and some others ae wearing these they haven't had any problems so we really wanna blame the the sneaks or is it cause they 3 stripes?

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

LMAO, he need to get with Nike

What yr did Kobe switch?
Think his deal with Adidas ended in 2002 then wore every brand possible for the 03 season. Thing about Pooh's Adidas deal is that it's undisclosed how long the contract is. And doesn't his brother Reggie work for Nike or something?

I gotta imagine he has some years on it. If Adidas locked him up, the decision maker deserves a bonus. The marketing campaign for him has been aggressive though. One would wonder if he would be getting the same attention from Nike if he had signed, especially early in the season before the MVP started gaining steam 

I thought I heard of some connection between Nike and Reggie, but I thought it was from the AAU team.

awww hell naw...JB only good for the retro line...I've never liked any but one pair of sig shoes btw Melo and CP

If Rose was with Nike you better believe you'd see a bigger marketing campaign and more airtime for D Rose right now.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

awww hell naw...JB only good for the retro line...I've never liked any but one pair of sig shoes btw Melo and CP

+%@** don't even have Zoom Air in them either 
30t6p3b.gif

Yeh now you would! What about when the season was still new? The Fast Don't Lie was on every channel heavy before ppl took notice what he was doing this yr

Back
Top Bottom