Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

SEE! SEE! That's what the #$+% I was talking bout...done gave this squad too much confidence. Saturday is gone but I hope the Bulls have some @%$@!*% pride about themselves and close this cinderella team out tonight in execution style.

This scares the %*** outta me because of the turnaround in the Blackhawks series...ESPN would go on for days about the coincidence

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

Ant Imma be there. Grabbed tickets on Saturday through ticketmaster.

Was there for the Heat game now this. Can't wait!  
pimp.gif
 Enjoy my friend! Dude scooped that ticket up quick! can't blame him though

If you see the Bulls in trouble, cause a riot so the game can't finish (yes, I'm serious). We can't go back to conseco

Just got done working 30 hrs straight with no breaks except to you the restroom now i have to find the energy to keep myself from falling asleep during the game!

even better, I made three sales over the phone and skipped going to the field. Now its gametime with a jumbo pizza with my dad and uncle. Life's good!

anybody a link to this game. I'm @ school working on a paper. Mods, hope this is cool. don't wanna get kicked off NT.

Originally Posted by CAto312

Just saw on TV that DRose is wearing his adirose zero 1.5s again.

i think/thought the superlights played a part in the injury anyway they look unstable 

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by CAto312

Just saw on TV that DRose is wearing his adirose zero 1.5s again.

i think/thought the superlights played a part in the injury anyway they look unstable 
you see collison changed too after his injury in the same shoe

Them shoes was @#+

Rose out there like it got to be the shoes
laugh.gif

1st game where we came out of the gate ready to play

Back
Top Bottom