Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Carlos Boozer -- Offense 84, Defense 26
If you're somehow able to ignore Carlos Boozer's yelling on the court, you can actually hear opposing big men giggle in delight when they get to face the Chicago Bulls' defensively maligned big man. The Bulls have some of the best defending big men in the league in Joakim Noah, Taj Gibson and Omer Asik, and there's a reason why the Bulls did just fine with Boozer sidelined this season.

That isn't just a blip. For three years running now, Boozer's teams play better with him on the bench, despite his lofty scoring and rebound totals. This season in Chicago, the Bulls' defense has been about six points better with him riding the pine. The Bulls have four years and $61 million remaining on his contract.

Originally Posted by CAto312

laugh.gif

roll.gif
i went to sleep i didnt even see this.......

I can't even pick one single thing on that picture that doesn't crack me up.  I think it's a tie between reggie and his ears, and granger in the batman mask for best 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by therenegade23

eek.gif
All days are 1 day rest besides the last one. That is a shocker.

Not really cause it's only the first round that has silly scheduling (so they can get all the games on in pt) from what I remember. I like it every other day.

Let's see how effective Kirk is. Their offense goes to *+%# when he's not in. By *+%# I mean they go into Iso-Joe.

Horford is the X-Factor in this series, If he's hitting that elbow jumper we might be in a little bit of trouble. 
Either way, I don't see this series going more than 5 games

we gotta play a lot better than we did in the 1st round. Stay disciplined, play with energy, and cut down on the turnovers

Got My Heart Set On ECF Tix And I Wont Stop Til I Get Em....

Prays Someone Grabs Em For Me As A Graduation Gift  
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I Say Us In Cinco

Back
Top Bottom