Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Booz will see my sig and immediately reward us with 20 and 10 for the series.  Look what my other sig did for Bogans in game 5 
pimp.gif

Seriously though, Booz will be needed to provide some scoring to help us keep moving forward. 

One last thing, fans who have avys of opposing nba players confuse the %+!@ out of me when they post
laugh.gif

or we can just throw Kurt at Horford and hopefully get something close to that 6 point "performance" again

not being cocky, but everything is lining up well for us. I just hope that we don't approach the ATL series like we did the IND series. I don't see ATL playing as hard as Indy, but that is no reason for us to come in like it ill be given to us.

What are yall predictions for the BOS/MIA series? I think we will get some rest, but I see that one going 6. Those will be close games and MIA doesn't do well in those games. One of guys says that MIA is good for at least one blowout victory.

Ant, unlike the IND series we gotta set the tone in game 1 and attack. Crawford is good enough to win a game if he's unconscious so that's something to not take lightly. I'm confident because of the opposing styles of play, offense vs defense favors us.

For BOS/MIA, I think Boston in 6 since Rondo seems to have his mojo back. That series is going to be epic to watch because of the mutual hatred. Think NY/MIA in the late 90s.

^

He hasn’t been crowned YET but we wanted to do the honors with UNDRCRWN and bring in this doooope D.Rose MVP tee. The tee takes inspiration from the cousin of the Chicago Bulls, the Chicago Blackhawks. Chicago script on the front and the number one draped with Blackhawks feather. Make sure you pick up one for this Monday when we kick of the 2nd round playoff series vs The Hawks. You have the options of picking up one in red, white, or grey. Tees are $35 bucks. Available in store now!

I placed a phone order right when I saw it on my FB feed. I'm still heated I never got a hold of that "Chicago Hates You" tee though

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I placed a phone order right when I saw it on my FB feed. I'm still heated I never got a hold of that "Chicago Hates You" tee though

phone order????....phone # & price shipped PLEASE

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

phone order????....phone # & price shipped PLEASE
(312) 787.7144 and shipping was 5 bucks.

Man...I'm a little too confident about this series...Sometimes I tell myself Mike, be easy......Then I Say #!%$ that #%%+ were going to mop these dudes up lol....

Here's to my  true hopes for this series

beer_cheers1.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Via CJ Twitter

@quietstorm_32: Congrats to drose on winning MVP he's played unbelievable this season! now just need tibs to win coach of yr

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Still wondering how D Rose and the ankle are feeling. Even in that last game is looked a touch slower than his normal self.

No Kirk? That's big, he was a big reason that team starting playing the way they did.

Originally Posted by CAto312

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

Hawks in 6
Josh Smith & Al Horford > Boozer & Noah
sorry boys
pimp.gif
Sure, if it were a 2 on 2 game the Hawks would definitely win in your scenario.

This dude forgot there's 5 guys on the court.

Nobody on the Hawks is holding rose
laugh.gif
You guys let Jameer Nelson cut to the hoop at will......D.Rose is gonna do numbers.

That Harolds joint got me hungry. I think I'm going with the white one from last page. Gotta rep while in Vegas!

I hate to see Kirk hurt at this point. I would imagine he would tough it out, but it must be serious if they are saying he is gonna miss it all.

MVP finally official
pimp.gif
. I imagine he will get it Monday before G1 and Tibs gets his Wed for G2.

Back
Top Bottom