Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

@McGrawDHBulls: Noah tells UC crowd "support every one of us." Think he was talking about a certain power forward.
Good for Jo to stick up for him.  I was there, definitely some boos directed to that PF...and it wasn't BOOOZ either.

Originally Posted by CAto312

@McGrawDHBulls: Noah tells UC crowd "support every one of us." Think he was talking about a certain power forward.
Good for Jo to stick up for him.  I was there, definitely some boos directed to that PF...and it wasn't BOOOZ either.
this.  Im getting so sick of our lame @%@ crowd.  It's so corporate now that it hurts watching a game
30t6p3b.gif
its almost like playing in a church
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jmause3

this.  Im getting so sick of our lame @%@ crowd.  It's so corporate now that it hurts watching a game
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
As "hollywood" the Staples crowd is for Laker games, it saddens me to say they're louder than ours
frown.gif

That doesn't explain why don't the fans wear red.
laugh.gif
They're been doing that for the past 2-3 years, yet most fans still don't get it.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

laugh.gif
They're been doing that for the past 2-3 years, yet most fans still don't get it.
You got me man...no clue.  I'd say 20% of the crowd is comprised of professionals who are dressed like they went straight to the game after work.  I saw a few of them wearing jerseys over their button downs, but it's not a sea of red in there.  Hell, there's spots of black even but definitely not like OKC or MIA.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

laugh.gif
You got me man...no clue.  I'd say 20% of the crowd is comprised of professionals who are dressed like they went straight to the game after work.  I saw a few of them wearing jerseys over their button downs, but it's not a sea of red in there.  Hell, there's spots of black even but definitely not like OKC or MIA.
I was talking to Art.
laugh.gif
I wish I could afford tix. I think the best See Red was Game 6 vs. Boston.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Ya'll better destroy MIAMI!!!
laugh.gif
   Right now, I'm just concerned about destroying the Hawks.  One series at a time.  The offense needs to pick it up, the careless turnovers need to stop, and DRose needs to limit his 3ball attempts.

Oh, and we need Booz to regain his Jazz form.....soon.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

that's what happens when you start winning and your a hot commodity... it becomes more of a social gala than a sporting event.  They're too busy looking at their black berries to get engaged in the game. Sad honestly.  I'm feeling like my guy from Entourage about these Suits.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

that's what happens when you start winning and your a hot commodity... it becomes more of a social gala than a sporting event.  They're too busy looking at their black berries to get engaged in the game. Sad honestly.  I'm feeling like my guy from Entourage about these Suits.
30t6p3b.gif
Epitome of the Giants fanbase 
30t6p3b.gif
... but i was watching a majority of the game last night had class at the half, thank god for live streaming. Rose is lookin better and hopefully Atl will rush their shots like that all the time. I feel like they beat Chi in the 1st because defense wasnt set, and that run in the 4th.... Looking forward to tomorrow's game

this. Im getting so sick of our lame @%@ crowd. It's so corporate now that it hurts watching a game
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

that's what happens when you start winning and your a hot commodity... it becomes more of a social gala than a sporting event. They're too busy looking at their black berries to get engaged in the game. Sad honestly. I'm feeling like my guy from Entourage about these Suits.
30t6p3b.gif
We need the Fun Police at the UC
laugh.gif

shabooyah1124 wrote:

this.� Im getting so sick of our lame @%@ crowd.� It's so corporate now that it hurts watching a game
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

that's what happens when you start winning and your a hot commodity... it becomes more of a social gala than a sporting event.� They're too busy looking at their black berries to get engaged in the game. Sad honestly.� I'm feeling like my guy from Entourage about these Suits.
30t6p3b.gif
We need the Fun Police at the UC�
laugh.gif

On Larry.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

billy_l.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Shabooyah, I wish I could be at the UC if that were to ever happen.

Game 3 Bulls, We have been woken up. I'm betting a dollar as soon as I hit Vegas.

[h2]The Boozer conundrum[/h2]
by Sam Smith

I know everyone was worried about Carlos Boozer long before these playoffs. Boozer came to the Bulls with a reputation of not being tough, of not playing through injuries and missing extended periods of time with injuries that didn’t require surgery.

So now let me get this straight: Everyone is mad at Boozer because he is hurt and wants to play?

“Carlos has been in the league a long time,â€

Back
Top Bottom