Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by durantula

Yo Chicago has a great team, idk why the so called "fans" stay bashing everybody except rose, dudes step it up when they had to.

b/c they go thru long stretches of bad offense ... watching rose ... no ball movement ... rose jacking 3s ... poor defense ... 
i agree w/ Chuck ... there is gonna be plenty of moments for rose ... i just want his shots to come in the flow of the offense ... w/ ball movement ... 

we got the players to establish a post presence ... but that is something to work on over the summer ... asik, taj, noah will continue to build their offensive skills 

but yeh ... THIS IS A VERY GOOD TEAM 

Originally Posted by ColdCity

9 mo

DONE

Taj showed his true value in that 4th tonight. I thought something was wrong with Noah when Thibs went with Asik down the stretch...BUT IT WORKED!

I loved Deng's aggressiveness to start the game. He was key in setting our pace for the night.

The Closer did his thing as usual.

pimp.gif
Gotta close it out on Thurs

G I couldn't have been the only one that started
laugh.gif
when deng let out that inner ****** folks looked like he had a stroke when he was screaming !@*#@ mouth was cocked like a pistol

just got back from the game. I've been to Bulls games before, and this is my first playoff game. So this comment might be irrelevant. But the crowd was the loudest i've heard so far. Great intensity and atmosphere. Especially when ATL was up by one a few times. MVP, Deng, and Taj, big ups....

Originally Posted by sickickz23

just got back from the game. I've been to Bulls games before, and this is my first playoff game. So this comment might be irrelevant. But the crowd was the loudest i've heard so far. Great intensity and atmosphere. Especially when ATL was up by one a few times. MVP, Deng, and Taj, big ups....

Good to hear the crowd was in it, unlike game 2. I saw more red too!Gotta love Omer and Taj holding it down all 4th quarter. Game 6 we gotta be ready for the ATL counterpunch.How about Teague tonight...he's got my respect.

Originally Posted by CAto312

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Good to hear the crowd was in it, unlike game 2. I saw more red too! Gotta love Omer and Taj holding it down all 4th quarter. Game 6 we gotta be ready for the ATL counterpunch. How about Teague tonight...he's got my respect.
Yea, definitely more red. pre game, the UC staff was focusing on the people in the stands not wearing the SEE RED shirts, zoomed in on them the jumbotron, and the PA announcer was ordering them to put the shirts on. The PA guy was basically embarrassing those people who didn't want to wear the shirts.
laugh.gif

I was telling my guys that don't let crawford, smith, and company beat us. Let Teague beat us. Well forget that.
laugh.gif
 He was single-handily keeping his team in it. He was archnemesis #1 

My heart feels like the Bulls will close out on game 6, my mind says it will go to a game 7. 

^ Our defense is really aggressive so from time to time we might get beat on a back door (Granted 5 is a lot, we need to get that number down to maybe 3 a game) but thats where are bigs have to step up & help our perimeter defenders & protect the rim! Communication is the key to making that team Defense work!
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Futuristic

I need help understanding why we are getting beat on at least 5 back-doors a game

Bad rotations.  Gameplan is to double Joe, Jamal, or Josh(game to game) and when this happens ATL rotates the ball quicker than the Bulls D can rotate.  That's what I saw last night.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by Futuristic

I need help understanding why we are getting beat on at least 5 back-doors a game

Bad rotations.  Gameplan is to double Joe, Jamal, or Josh(game to game) and when this happens ATL rotates the ball quicker than the Bulls D can rotate.  That's what I saw last night.
laugh.gif
 I was just being sarcastic. 

Went to the game last night, good win for us! Glad to see Tibs keeping taj and asik out on the floor. Picked this up as well...

I just hope we see the same opening to the game, a better second quarter and a strong finish. I said before that this wouldn't go more than six games, here's to hoping the Bulls make me look good.

I hope they'll show the away games at the UC this year for the East Finals. I know they did it for the finals for the years we won.

Back
Top Bottom