Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Fellas... I grew up watching the Bulls on WGN, listening to Red, and witnessing the most amazing player I've ever seen.

Now... I need the Bulls to be that one more time. My Celtics are out, the last of the 90s generation is slowly going out to pasture, so I need Derrick Rose to score like 50 ppg, dish like 25 assist, and please for the love of God can Carlos Boozer show up.

Please, just beat Miami.

Please.

i didnt watch the last game at all, im not gonna watch tonight, i swear the bulls dont win when i watch feels bad man

Originally Posted by knightngale

I need to get a bulls avatar. I'll be a hardcore bulls fan for the next 2 weeks or month 
pimp.gif
wow

Ballinsam23 wrote:
I rarely if ever come in here, but please beat the heat. Thanks
my goodness

How about all you dudes get out

We aint gone play no harder cuz it's the heat

we gone treat them ({'})'s just like we would Boston or any other team for that matter

But that's only after we bust ATL ##% so that's who we got our eyes on now

CasperJr wrote:
we gone treat them ({'})'s just like we would Boston or any other team for that matter

Miami waiting for y'all ({'}) to hurry up and finish off Atlanta .. this series might even go 7 games smh

Originally Posted by CasperJr

How about all you dudes get out

We aint gone play no harder cuz it's the heat

But that's only after we bust ATL ##% so that's who we got our eyes on now
The bulls seem to be playing down to their competition so I think they will play better against the heat.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

we cant focus on miami right now

we have to focus on game 6 in atl

QFT, on our one game at a time steez...I'm looking forward to tonight game, hope I can get some sales early and get home

We have to take care of business tonight... We do not want a game 7 under any circumstances.

time to let them nuts hang.

Hoping you guys take care of bizness tonight. I want the ECF to start on Sunday, I'll be pulling for Rose to topple the evil empire.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Hoping you guys take care of bizness tonight. I want the ECF to start on Sunday, I'll be pulling for Rose to topple the evil empire.

So after one season,the Heat are all of a sudden the "evil empire"?
roll.gif
roll.gif

How bout that team of yours that just got toppled?

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

So after one season,the Heat are all of a sudden the "evil empire"?
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Just saw DRose walking to the locker room 
He's carrying a mac book and a subway sandwich 
If he's not getting paid, I wanna be his agent 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Edit: I have Sportcenter from earlier on my DVR btw

Back
Top Bottom