Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

this is sad ... bulls defense / rebounding
indifferent.gif

they gonna pull it out though ...

this watch rose bs is weak though ...

Steve Kerr: Derrick Rose has to take over because no one else on the bulls is even a threat to score, he has to do it himself against a defense that is loaded up gear to stop him.

Its clear as day that he's by himself out there and it doesn't help that the refs are letting them push him on every drive.

gotta play hard ... growing up before our eyes ... it ain't supposed to come easy ... especially w/ this offense
laugh.gif

but they collapsing on rose ... just gotta keep passing ... getting the guys easy shots ...

fine if you want him to take all the shots. you still need ball movement. you cant just have him iso up top all 4th and think we will win.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

This is why I don't trip let him do him I believe he will make the right play pass or shoot

Exactly. Its that mans show let him do what he does... Win Lose Or Draw I'm Going With Pooh 99.9% of the time out there.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

fine if you want him to take all the shots. you still need ball movement. you cant just have him iso up top all 4th and think we will win.

Oh you're 100% right but its people in here complaining about him taking the shots which is asinine.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Oh you're 100% right but its people in here complaining about him taking the shots which is asinine.
u can shout me out ... we all fans of the same squad w/ differing opinions ... we not killing each other ... we talking about what we think is best for the team ... 
i prefer a mixture of pass of shoot ... i don't mind the shooting ... i don't like the watching, the lack of movement, etc ... i understand what u mean ... i would still rather some passes and have the ball come back to him ... and my biggest complaint was the 1 on 1 ball without anyone touching ... 

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Noah and Boozer have been riding the bench the whole 4th

They haven't been worth %+@% tonight... so they need to sit their %#@*+ right next to Thibs.

Gibson has put in one hell of a performance

u can shout me out ... we all fans of the same squad w/ differingopinions ... we not killing each other ... we talking about what wethink is best for the team ... 
Respect.

this is exactly why i have always said i would never mind trading noah if we got a star back. gibson can handle his own out there.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

u can shout me out ... we all fans of the same squad w/ differing opinions ... we not killing each other ... we talking about what we think is best for the team ... 
i prefer a mixture of pass of shoot ... i don't mind the shooting ... i don't like the watching, the lack of movement, etc ... i understand what u mean ... i would still rather some passes and have the ball come back to him ... and my biggest complaint was the 1 on 1 ball without anyone touching ... 

If it was just you I wouldn't have a problem shouting you out but it isn't just you, I couldn't remember the other fan and didn't feel like searching, that's why I didn't single you out good brother.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by S4L3

u can shout me out ... we all fans of the same squad w/ differingopinions ... we not killing each other ... we talking about what wethink is best for the team ... 
Respect.
thanks ... i just want to win ... rose 24 shots ... 46% shooting, 33 pts, 9 assists + a win ... and we all knew GIBSON was better than boozer but HE WASN'T AFRAID ... i'm telling you ... we got a hell of player in TAJ ... games like this is only gonna help us ... maybe others will step up and say hey i gotta step it up ... i gotta do better ... i gotta cut to the basket ... i gotta step up in crunch time ... 
it's a team game and i'm fine w/ rose doing it in the regular season on when he's on fire ... but after 90+ games ... that dude gotta be tired ... gotta do it as a team 

Bulls went to work when it counted the most. Taj , Omer, and Ronnie ....nice job gentlemen.

Yo Chicago has a great team, idk why the so called "fans" stay bashing everybody except rose, dudes steped it up when they had to.

The bench took "Mob Action" on the Hawks.

GG from Deng tonight.

Lets close this out on Thurs. and get some some rest.

Back
Top Bottom