Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

why is rose missing lay ups

why is JJ just jacking up shots

why does kyle only have 1 shot

why the %+%+ dont we have 1 point in this god damn Q

got me over here feeling like jadakiss

We need boozer back. I also feel like we need another explosive guard that could play along side Rose or play when he's not in. Because really, he's the only explosive / athletic player on the team.

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Bulls need a huge upgrade at the 2

not really. korver should be getting most of the minutes with brewer coming in for D

Would you guys want Courtney Lee if you could get him?

YES. he can create his own shot and plays D.

Taj playing really well so far this year. Hopefully Denver is watching
nerd.gif

JJ at the 2? The more he plays the worse his trade value gets, if that's possible. JJ just doesn't have the basketball IQ. When he drives he does not use his frame to his advantage at all.

@jamuse3

Your right. I still can't believe Rose doesn't get respect from the refs. You would think after his 3rd year in the league, being an all-star and playing for the third biggest market the NBA would tell the refs to help the guy out.

JJ is worthless. One good quarter and people are back in love with that bum. He is Eddie Robinson with less game and money.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

JJ is worthless. One good quarter and people are back in love with that bum. He is Eddie Robinson with less game and money.
Perfect
roll.gif

C'mon fellas we acting like Bogans or Brewer are just destroying cats out there.

It's been very obvious we needed a scorer, we brought in Boozer to be that low post threat and Korver to be that spot up guy, but we aint doing a damn thing in the post and Korver aint getting those shot's.

I will agree with Mark Jackson though, Thibs needs to settle on an 8 man rotation instead of just plugging everybody in there.
Lets us find our identity and then let the bench guys define their roles.

Originally Posted by jmause3

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Perfect
roll.gif
At least E Robber had some dunks on people when he was in Charlotte.

Korver needs more mins

At this point he should be our 6th man

And brewer should be starting I think it was just bad timing on him getting hurt in the off season

Back
Top Bottom