Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

GJones712 wrote:
He is right, though. As I said before the game, this Bulls team really isn't as good as y'all say...especially without Boozer. Outside of Rose, Noah and Deng, the roster is meh.

I see almost no depth with that roster...but I'm going off a very small sample. We'll see how things look on Christmas.

And you can't be surprised if Knick fans are going at your neck with all that @!*+ you be talkin', CAKE.
laugh.gif

if you say so... I don't have an issue with y'all coming at my neck, y'all have those rights until December. But don't expect me to just honor it
laugh.gif
\

As far as talent goes... Our Best Player is BETTER than you're Best player... Our Next Best Player is BETTER than your next best and the same is true for our next 2 best players and yours. You all do appear to have more depth than we do though that actually have some semblance of IQ. I'll give you that.

Deng is +@#. How do you go back to playing that iso and force contested jumpers when you got your career high by moving without the ball? Brewer's still might not be 100 so I'll bite my tongue for the time being. Don't get me started on that waste of space CJ Watson 
30t6p3b.gif

Once Boozer gets back, I'm sure he'll take some of the load off of Rose and make them a better rounded team. Thibs needs to work on the team defense, though. As great as Rose is at scoring, he's looked even worse this year on the defensive end. Fortunately for him, defensive awareness can be taught. I also thought Korver would be helping more but a shooter is needed out there.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Once Boozer gets back, I'm sure he'll take some of the load off of Rose and make them a better rounded team. Thibs needs to work on the team defense, though. As great as Rose is at scoring, he's looked even worse this year on the defensive end. Fortunately for him, defensive awareness can be taught. I also thought Korver would be helping more but a shooter is needed out there.

lord I hope so
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

As far as talent goes... Our Best Player is BETTER than you're Best player... Our Next Best Player is BETTER than your next best and the same is true for our next 2 best players and yours. You all do appear to have more depth than we do though that actually have some semblance of IQ. I'll give you that.

7 of the 10 guys we played last night were 24 or younger. Plus we have cap space.

Bulls kinda are what they are for the foreseeable future.

Bulls are a better team this year, that's obvious. Long term, I'm not sure you guys are in a better spot unless something happens with Deng.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

7 of the 10 guys we played last night were 24 or younger. Plus we have cap space.

Bulls kinda are what they are for the foreseeable future.

Bulls are a better team this year, that's obvious. Long term, I'm not sure you guys are in a better spot unless something happens with Deng.

We can't talk about the future... all we can talk about is the right now. Because Truth Be Told The Future Had Bron Running With Y'all according to over 70% of y'all this time last year...

Originally Posted by Proshares

Korver needs to get more burn with Rose to be a more effective shooter.  Him with Watson isn't going to work for him because Watson is just terrible

You're right on that. I should have said it better, I'm having a bad day typing wise
laugh.gif
an outside shooter that can occassionally make a shot for himself would be a golden asset for any team but Chicago especially. I heard a lot about Deng hitting 3's in camp and preseason but outside of the Blazers game, I haven't seen it.

Cake, that was a COLD BLOODED shot
laugh.gif
I felt that.

Watching the 1st half on NBATV (NY vs. Chi), and besides the 3s, we played a D'Antoni style game. Quick shots, outlet passes, and of course, raining 3s. We executed the game plan, and oh yea, we can actually play defense from time to time. Looking forward to playing ya'll December when both teams should be better.

Just know, Amar'e is still figuring things out and getting double teamed every game so far. If the shots keep falling, look for him to start beasting too.

damn right amel...we on to the next one...i hope i can catch a good game tonight from my squad, i dont want them piling up Ls before the trip..we need positive momentum

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Bulls need a huge upgrade at the 2
Yeah Definitely!! I think Korver should start at the 2 for now. Not in wildest dream would i think Keith BOGANS would be our starting 2

Bogans is a 10th man type a dude. He looked turrible last night. How the eff did he win the starting spot??????!??!?

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Bulls need a huge upgrade at the 2
This, last nights game was #+@+%+@ pathetic.
Hate to beat a dead horse, but this is why we miss Kirk. Yeah he's not a real two, but he could at least play D and take smarter shots then our guys now. Interesting fact: Kirk makes as much as Watson and Brewer combined. Which would you rather have?

I understand why we moved Kirk, but I still think it was a bad move. Could've had Kirk and maybe drafted another player at that spot. Thanks WWW.

Back
Top Bottom