24z94qe.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 Just flew in there and yammed it. 

I don't know why but I always start laughing when he does something nasty

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

You might need to check on ya boy Zack...never heard of a fan that wears the opposition jersey to home game

For real? Bulls fan wearing Knicks apparel to a Bulls home game!!?? I've seen it all
30t6p3b.gif

You might need to check on ya boy Zack...never heard of a fan that wears the opposition jersey to home game

Yeah that's what I tell him... But he's been a Gallo fan for as long as I can remember. Dude can tell u his overseas stats lol..

Originally Posted by bijald0331

You might need to check on ya boy Zack...never heard of a fan that wears the opposition jersey to home game

For real? Bulls fan wearing Knicks apparel to a Bulls home game!!?? I've seen it all
30t6p3b.gif

you said you want to see maimi win over 72 games to break your franchises greatest record
grin.gif

There are no positives... We Lost To The @%*%+#! Knicks. Do you all understand that??? This feels worst than losing to Jersey last year. HONESTLY!

Hence I stop posting and logged off at half time... Probably the only reason I'm able to post today
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

meh, I think the Knicks could of beat anyone last night the way they were shooting....even though all of them were spot up threes.

I'm also going to agree with what the announcers were saying, if we can grab a 2 guard with a constant jumper we'll be set

I know they were on fire but still... Its the Knicks G...

Where was the close out defense on the shooters?

they hit 16 of them... 48 pts from 3's thats 40% of their points. Wheres the adjustments?

When in sam hell will Pooh learn to play some damn defense
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Perfect way to cap off a horrible day.

By the way, my man Steve Kerr was SALTY last night when he was talking about how Korver took his 3-pt % record 
laugh.gif
. "Well he aint no Ted Williams" 
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

By the way, my man Steve Kerr was SALTY last night when he was talking about how Korver took his 3-pt % record 
laugh.gif
. "Well he aint no Ted Williams" 
eek.gif
roll.gif

Yea... HE WAS LAWRYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
roll.gif
laugh.gif

That's exactly what I'm saying, with all the three point threats that NY has you have to stay in their face. They were giving them dudes way too much space.

You would of thought after half time they would of realized it but still playing lazy D on the perimeter, guess they just thought they would cool down which they obviously didn't.

Boston is tonight right? Hope they got enough rest....that's probably why Thibodeau didn't play Rose, Deng, and Noah too, I still think it was the wrong decision.

we need to bounce back tonight. Derrick's defense is just flat out terrible we need more from him on that end. Thibs needs to shorten up the rotation. Are there any other backup point guards out there because Watson is worse than terrible
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by bijald0331

30t6p3b.gif

you said you want to see maimi win over 72 games to break your franchises greatest record
grin.gif
Like I said, I don't care about team records that don't have to do with titles. I don't really care about 72 wins. I care about the title. If I was a Boston fan, I don't care about the 40-1 home record in 1986. I care about the title. 
I want Miami to do well b/c the criticism has become disproportional to the act *ahem*. Miami goes 77-5, shuts everyone up and then loses an epic 7 game ECF to the Bulls is what I'm rooting for 
tongue.gif
 If the Bulls don't win the title, you can bet I'll be rooting for Miami. %%$# Boston and LA. 

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

There are no positives... We Lost To The @%*%+#! Knicks. Do you all understand that??? This feels worst than losing to Jersey last year. HONESTLY!

Hence I stop posting and logged off at half time... Probably the only reason I'm able to post today
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Fam, your team isnt that good... when are you going to come to terms with that, Your starters are decent but so are ours... your bench is trash and ours is really talented... that was the difference

The knicks overall have more talent, the sooner you realize that the sooner you will stop suffering

Originally Posted by nightruans

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Fam, your team isnt that good... when are you going to come to terms with that, Your starters are decent but so are ours... your bench is trash and ours is really talented... that was the difference

The knicks overall have more talent, the sooner you realize that the sooner you will stop suffering

See this is why you can't be humble and acknowledge any type of L... Give a _ a foot he'll take you one step beyond...

I don't even have the energy to argue this foolishness. Y'all shot the lights out 67% from behind the arc... Hit 16 3's and beat us by 8... even though our best player and 2 of our other top 4 sat out the final 9:30mins of the game. Let alone our legit 4 man is out until Dec. Y'all won by 8, not 30, 8 G
laugh.gif

I'm not sure if you're trying to get a rise out of me or what but history has shown I rarely lose these types of discussions with the likes of your kind. So You should Be Cool.

Originally Posted by nightruans

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

See this is why you can't be humble and acknowledge any type of L... Give a _ a foot he'll take you one step beyond...

I don't even have the energy to argue this foolishness. Y'all shot the lights out 67% from behind the arc... Hit 16 3's and beat us by 8... even though our best player and 2 of our other top 4 sat out the final 9:30mins of the game. Let alone our legit 4 man is out until Dec. Y'all won by 8, not 30, 8 G
laugh.gif

I'm not sure if you're trying to get a rise out of me or what but history has shown I rarely lose these types of discussions with the likes of your kind. So You should Be Cool.
Church....

He is right, though. As I said before the game, this Bulls team really isn't as good as y'all say...especially without Boozer. Outside of Rose, Noah and Deng, the roster is meh.

I see almost no depth with that roster...but I'm going off a very small sample. We'll see how things look on Christmas.

And you can't be surprised if Knick fans are going at your neck with all that @!*+ you be talkin', CAKE.
laugh.gif

well i guess we should give it a rest until its all said and done at the end of the season...

Originally Posted by GJones712

He is right, though. As I said before the game, this Bulls team really isn't as good as y'all say...especially without Boozer. Outside of Rose, Noah and Deng, the roster is meh.

I see almost no depth with that roster...but I'm going off a very small sample. We'll see how things look on Christmas.

And you can't be surprised if Knick fans are going at your neck with all that @!*+ you be talkin', CAKE.
laugh.gif
So please tell me what kind of "lineup" the Knicks have. How can you sit here and name our whole damn team almost then say meh?
Rose

Noah

Deng

Gibson

Boozer

Korver

Brewer

Just stop man ... 

By the way, check all the Bulls fans popping in the Knicks thread before the game. Just returning the favor.
laugh.gif

Okay, by for real now.

Back
Top Bottom