Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by amel223

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

nerd.gif
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif
eyes.gif

As much as I want D12 here I don't want to gut half the team for him.
It feels like the Kobe situation all over again......I only hope that Gar/Pax have actually grown a set by now and actually make a move.

I definitely think we need to capitalize on Deng and Taj's high trade value right now.
With the current contracts for both Noah and Booz it's imperative that 1 of the 2 need to go along with Asik, Deng, or Taj.
I could easily see a Booz & Asik + draft picks, but who's going to want Booz?

Whatever we do at the 2 spot will be a complete upgrade from what we have now, and I do mean ANYTHING.

Must just be rumors then. I saw a few people talking about Smith coming to Chicago.
So came here to check.

Here is the thing I would take Aaron if we got Dwight ,
But its with Boozer I want Smith, cause he still has upside as a number 2 option.
Paxton isnt going to sign him cause he isnt going to admit that he made a mistake making the Denver trade in the first place, just like he would refuse to sign Shannon Brown cause he had a coach that refused to play him.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I've always loved Aaron, going back to his UCLA days, but he doesn't give us the one thing we need from that position: The ability to manufacture his own shot.  Thats one of our biggest deficiencies, the fact that the only person who can create a shot for themselves on a consistent basis is Pooh. Aaron doesn't do that while JR can get his own shot whenever he wants to and has the ability to play defense which I believe Thibs can tap into... He is a nut though... CERTIFIABLE EVEN.
roll.gif
But he's probably the best fit for what we need.
JR has a good goon x lunatic combo going. We need someone like that to !$%% with Lebron's head I think. *looks @ Deshawn*

He also balances Pooh, who's on the total opposite mentally.
laugh.gif
He should bring that much more intensity to the team.

#TEAMJRSMITH!!!!!!
JR is pretty psychotic but his talent is ridiculous.  not many people can do a 360 alley-oop from chauncey.  There's no question that he has to talent to put this team over the top but his mental state is what is setting me back.  Time and time again I see him take horrible shots and I always see George Carl shaking his head on the sideline.  If we do get him,  I know for a fact that Thibs will set him straight, hell maybe even Noah will set him straight.  He's a risk but the reward might be too good to pass up.  

The magic, who are in the eastern conference, aren't doing a trade that would result in another eastern conference team having the best PG & C in the conference. No chance that howard is traded to CHI.

Here's my dream based on rumors I've heard.

1. Boozer, Deng and Draft Picks for Dwight Howard and Bum.

2. Call Philly, Iggy for Noah.

3. Win Championship.

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Have no idea/clue why Vegas has the Bulls winning a championship before the Mavs. I'm sorry but your team is really not that great, you need a huge piece to get yourself past the Heat. Bulls remind me of the Cavs with LeBron but worse.
e9625af41a7d0e6c6d692c642482b7823fb1212_r.gif

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

3. Win Championship.
so

pooh
iggy
said bum / FA
gibson
d-12

??

If yall bulls don't get a second strong scorer to help ya man rose...forget next season.

not even here tryna do my glorious trollin or hatin.

The bulls were looking like the cavs with lebron with all seriousness.

And i don't see anyone right now for the Bulls to get...

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

If yall bulls don't get a second strong scorer to help ya man rose...forget next season.

thank_you_captain_obvious_trollcat.jpg

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Afflalo and Howard in Bulls' unis??? No way lol

If that happens we gonna have some serious rivalry in the east 
laugh.gif

This gonna be a great decade for basketball esp for the draft class of 03.

thank_you_captain_obvious_trollcat.jpg
awww 
tongue.gif

Afflalo and Howard in Bulls' unis??? No way lol

If that happens we gonna have some serious rivalry in the east 
laugh.gif

This gonna be a great decade for basketball esp for the draft class of 03.
Afflalo looks like he's gonna stay in Denver and I highly doubt Orl will trade Howard in the same conference. 

Heck if we could put together a deal for Iggy we might be in a better situation.
Deng for Iggy and take my chances with trying and get an Affalo, or Smith or someone who can start and shoot...
We would be smaller at the 3, but Iggy is a legit creator and prob is a better defender than Deng.
Could we get away with Asik and Deng for Iggy?
as much as I hate to say it its looking more and more like any trade posabilities involve Brewer leaving.

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by CAto312

Speaking of nutjobs/headcases, Antoine Wright is supposed to work out for the Bulls soon.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Exactly...

So they'd have to at least consider JR Smith if they're willing to do this, right???

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Heck if we could put together a deal for Iggy we might be in a better situation.
Deng for Iggy and take my chances with trying and get an Affalo, or Smith or someone who can start and shoot...
We would be smaller at the 3, but Iggy is a legit creator and prob is a better defender than Deng.
Could we get away with Asik and Deng for Iggy?
as much as I hate to say it its looking more and more like any trade posabilities involve Brewer leaving.

All of that is good but where is Iggy when is team needs him the most? DUDE WAS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND IN THE 1ST ROUND.

Jrue & Lou Will had more heart than dude...Not to mention he's also 3in shorter than Deng and doesn't play LeBron well AT ALL. I'd pass on him.

If we're looking at Antoine Wright WE HAVE to be looking at JR as well
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

3. Win Championship.
so

pooh
iggy
said bum / FA
gibson
d-12

??
I still see a floor spreading problem with this lineup, unless we get someone awesome at the 3. 

Originally Posted by AiRjOrDaN1217

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by DUB 253

JR has a good goon x lunatic combo going. We need someone like that to !$%% with Lebron's head I think. *looks @ Deshawn*

He also balances Pooh, who's on the total opposite mentally.
laugh.gif
He should bring that much more intensity to the team.

#TEAMJRSMITH!!!!!!
JR is pretty psychotic but his talent is ridiculous.  not many people can do a 360 alley-oop from chauncey.  There's no question that he has to talent to put this team over the top but his mental state is what is setting me back.  Time and time again I see him take horrible shots and I always see George Carl shaking his head on the sideline.  If we do get him,  I know for a fact that Thibs will set him straight, hell maybe even Noah will set him straight.  He's a risk but the reward might be too good to pass up.  

JR has been one of my favorite players since NO. He plays defense, can shoot, athlectic, and could be a top 10 player if he applies himself....I really hope coaching and Pooh can keep his head on straight.

My endorsement of JR is also partly due to how beastly the Bulls are in 2k11 with him at SG 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom