Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by CAto312

My endorsement of JR is also partly due to how beastly the Bulls are in 2k11 with him at SG 
laugh.gif

arv albert voice YES!!!drive with derrick kick it out to jr or deng...money 9 times out of 10

Originally Posted by primetime21

I think we trade up in the draft and get Marshon Brooks
I'm ok with this too, especially if the FO wants to play it conservatively

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Heck if we could put together a deal for Iggy we might be in a better situation.
Deng for Iggy and take my chances with trying and get an Affalo, or Smith or someone who can start and shoot...
We would be smaller at the 3, but Iggy is a legit creator and prob is a better defender than Deng.
Could we get away with Asik and Deng for Iggy?
as much as I hate to say it its looking more and more like any trade posabilities involve Brewer leaving.

All of that is good but where is Iggy when is team needs him the most? DUDE WAS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND IN THE 1ST ROUND.

Jrue & Lou Will had more heart than dude...Not to mention he's also 3in shorter than Deng and doesn't play LeBron well AT ALL. I'd pass on him.

If we're looking at Antoine Wright WE HAVE to be looking at JR as well
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
After the year Deng had, there is no way I would trade him for AI. Maybe 2-3 years ago, but not now. That is a downgrade. We just need that 40 pt Deng to come around more often.

I've heard alot about that kid Brooks...do you all really think we would be able to trade up for him? I read that the Bucks had a lot of interest too.

if i'm the 76ers GM i take that in a heartbeat.. then i try to trade deng for whatever i can (just to dump his salary)

then i build around jrue, turner, young and asik.. then you still have speights and williams off the bench

i think asik can turn out to be a pretty good center.. especially considering how weak the position is in league

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

I've heard alot about that kid Brooks...do you all really think we would be able to trade up for him? I read that the Bucks had a lot of interest too.

They say he's a pure scorer, some have even reached and said he's got Kobe potential....

giancasimiro Gian Casimiro by netw3rk
Oh? RT @TheHoopsReport: Good job. RT @Mac_Diego so sounds like Brooks canceled the Utah workout after getting a call back from the Knicks?

DAMN KNICKS 
mad.gif

The Bucks love him... I doubt he'll end up in NYC. *crosses fingers in hopes they draft a bum foreigner*

its the knicks. they will draft a international player, only to have him get dunked on by someone on the u.s. olympic team

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by AiRjOrDaN1217

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

#TEAMJRSMITH!!!!!!
JR is pretty psychotic but his talent is ridiculous.  not many people can do a 360 alley-oop from chauncey.  There's no question that he has to talent to put this team over the top but his mental state is what is setting me back.  Time and time again I see him take horrible shots and I always see George Carl shaking his head on the sideline.  If we do get him,  I know for a fact that Thibs will set him straight, hell maybe even Noah will set him straight.  He's a risk but the reward might be too good to pass up.  

JR has been one of my favorite players since NO. He plays defense
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
, can shoot, athlectic, and could be a top 10 player if he applies himself 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
....I really hope coaching and Pooh can keep his head on straight.

Not sure if anyone has read this but supposedly this trade is being discussed:

Houston proposed:
Courtney Lee, Jordan Hill, future first round pick for Omer Asik, Kyle Korver and picks #28 and #30.

Bulls countered with:

Omer Asik, Kyle Korver, #30 ,Lucas for Courtney Lee, Chase Budinger, Jordan Hill, and future 1st

Thoughts?

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Houston proposed:
Courtney Lee, Jordan Hill, future first round pick for Omer Asik, Kyle Korver and picks #28 and #30.

Bulls countered with:

Omer Asik, Kyle Korver, #30 ,Lucas for Courtney Lee, Chase Budinger, Jordan Hill, and future 1st

Thoughts?

I'm not mad at that trade... Not excited about it but not mad at it
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Houston proposed:

Bulls countered with:

Thoughts?

dont think the salaries matchup
/from a quick look at hoopshype

like 7.5 from us and not even 5 from them

I to think jr would be a good pick. For all his hang ups, his offensive spark outweights his poor defense. Plus i think being on a defensive minded team/coach he will become a better player. I also would trade boozer if they could. I think Gibson could start plus the trade could get them better players like a sf/sg/ and another big.

I got this from realgm -Rockets offer Bulls Lee, Hill and Future 1st for Asik, Korver , 28 and 30 (Bulls thinking is Lee, Chase, Hill, Future 1st for Asik, Korver, Lucas and 30)

-Bulls offer Nets Watson, 28 and 30 for Morrow and 27

-Bulls and Pistons talk Boozer: No details as of yet

-Bulls and Wizards talk Boozer: No details as of yet

ALMOST anything to rid booz and that albatross

4/60.6M gonna be tough w/o taking some garbage on our side, just lose a yr pls

Heck if we could put together a deal for Iggy we might be in a better situation.
Deng for Iggy and take my chances with trying and get an Affalo, or Smith or someone who can start and shoot...
We would be smaller at the 3, but Iggy is a legit creator and prob is a better defender than Deng.
as much as I hate to say it its looking more and more like any trade posabilities involve Brewer leaving.

All of that is good but where is Iggy when is team needs him the most? DUDE WAS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND IN THE 1ST ROUND.

Jrue & Lou Will had more heart than dude...Not to mention he's also 3in shorter than Deng and doesn't play LeBron well AT ALL. I'd pass on him.

If we're looking at Antoine Wright WE HAVE to be looking at JR as well
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I would still be bringing in JR in that situation.
Brewer starting > than Bogans starting.
The Iggy move would be about getting another ball handler in.

Im not trading Deng for Iggy. Lou played great for us this year. I don't expect him to have a big jump like he did this year, but i do expect him to get better. Lou's ability to guard the other teams best player every night is what makes him so valuable. I will be pissed if we make that trade.

We have to get through Bron, Melo, and PP. I don't see Iggy playing them as well as Lou can

that rockets trade is a lot to digest i read it and was like shaking my head then i stopped, i don't think i want to get rid of korver or asik , and to be honest i dont really want chase and jordan either but the other 2 parts are tempting

simple dont trade deng, or boozer. Sometimes trading for that piece messes things up. Any bulls fan can see realistically dwight not coming to chicago, and as good as jr smith is he can either be reallly good or really bad. Bring back jamal crawford, proven scorer and good teammate

I dont care if we win 70 games or 40 games next season, if we dont win a title its meaningless.
Boozer, and randon shooting guard is not going to get it done.

Originally Posted by primetime21

I got this from realgm -Rockets offer Bulls Lee, Hill and Future 1st for Asik, Korver , 28 and 30 (Bulls thinking is Lee, Chase, Hill, Future 1st for Asik, Korver, Lucas and 30)

-Bulls offer Nets Watson, 28 and 30 for Morrow and 27

-Bulls and Pistons talk Boozer: No details as of yet

-Bulls and Wizards talk Boozer: No details as of yet
-neither of the rocket trades work on ESPN trade Machine. but the rockets do have some trade expections so maybe they work that way. im not a fan of hill but if you trade asik you need to get a bigman back. im not sure how good asik will ever be but if teams are going to overvaule him right now then i say trade him and try to get something good back.

-waston for morrow works and i would do that trade ASAP.

-you already know if the pistons or wizards trade for boozer we are going to take back some of there bad contracts back also. like getting blatchie back from washington or the likes of RIP,ben gordon or charlie V back from Detroit.

-im not trading deng for iggy. this time last year i would have done that trade but right now hell no.

- im not high on JR. Smith like the rest of you. as quick as he will shoot u into a game he will shoot you out of it. and may get you 30 one night and also give up 30. samething with Jamal crawford. i mean most of yall compained when we had ben gordon chucking and take shots away from Drose. how would jamal or JR be any different?

-i say we go after Stephen jackson 

- in the draft i want brooks but looks like he will be gone when we pick. proably take a forgin player if no SG drop and sale the 30th pick.     

Back
Top Bottom