Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

eJtpsK

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Originally Posted by Remi23

If Rose got to the line more he'd be a top 10 player in the L. No reason he shouldn't be AT LEAST in the top 5 in free throw attempts. None.
The Refs don't be giving him the calls
Stop it. He needs to learn to just take the contact, instead of avoiding it by using his quickness and floater. He'd become such an efficient scorer if he did so. And yeah, that's probably nitpicking given that he's just a 3rd year point guard who has improved every year thus far. Still, if he did that, while cutting down on turnovers, and playing more consistent D, he'd be a superstar, rather than "just" an all-star.
W.T.F do you want him to do? He's avoiding it?!?!? %#!@ out of here with that. 
He's just so damn quick & strong that the fouls don't FULLY affect his play, so he pulls through anyway.

So just because he doesn't cry and whine, flop and fall after every foul he "needs to learn to just take the contact"?

My dude gets knocked in the head, bumped, arm grabbed, pushed, and he STILL makes the play.

That was a real dumb post. 

Originally Posted by bittersweet

If Rose got to the line more he'd be a top 10 player in the L. No reason he shouldn't be AT LEAST in the top 5 in free throw attempts. None.
Stop it. He needs to learn to just take the contact, instead of avoiding it by using his quickness and floater. He'd become such an efficient scorer if he did so. And yeah, that's probably nitpicking given that he's just a 3rd year point guard who has improved every year thus far. Still, if he did that, while cutting down on turnovers, and playing more consistent D, he'd be a superstar, rather than "just" an all-star.
He's just so damn quick & strong that the fouls don't FULLY affect his play, so he pulls through anyway.

So just because he doesn't cry and whine, flop and fall after every foul he "needs to learn to just take the contact"?

My dude gets knocked in the head, bumped, arm grabbed, pushed, and he STILL makes the play.

Oh, the irony. When did I say anything about crying and flopping? He needs to learn how to draw and take contact. Period. I mean he's not even in the top 20 in FTAs per game. For someone with his athleticism that is unacceptable; he should be close to the top 5. I know he's "your dude" and all, but it is what it is. Also, he needs to be more consistent on defense.

Oh, the irony. When did I say anything about crying and flopping? He needs to learn how to draw and take contact. Period. I mean he's not even in the top 20 in FTAs per game. For someone with his athleticism that is unacceptable; he should be close to the top 5. I know he's "your dude" and all, but it is what it is. Also, he needs to be more consistent on defense.
You're still missing the point.
It isn't his FAULT that he isn't in the top 5. He gets hacked and mugged every time he goes in the lane. 

They just don't call anything. He takes so much contact it's ridiculous. 

I can't believe you're blaming it on him. 
eyes.gif

You're still missing the point.
It isn't his FAULT that he isn't in the top 5. He gets hacked and mugged every time he goes in the lane. 

They just don't call anything. He takes so much contact it's ridiculous. 

I can't believe you're blaming it on him. 
eyes.gif
Yeah, you're right. The problem isn't that Rose doesn't draw enough fouls, it's that there's a league-wide conspiracy against him. Brilliant.

Listen I'm not blaming him for anything, he has played great thus far this season. I was simply pointing out the main thing he needs to get better at, drawing fouls. He's 22 years old, there's bound to be aspects of his game he needs to improve, most notably getting to the line, and consistent, fundamentally sound defense.

shabooyah1124 wrote:
Originally Posted by AntBanks81

�

I'm sorry but this is terrible. *Listens to All Things 'Go*
Are you talking about Chiddy Bang? Nice flow but I don't see the relation.

I don''t know why dude used all those old clips of MJ though.

^^ Niiiiiicccceee
pimp.gif

Why in the hell doesn't that come up under youtube search?

Why in the hell have I not heard that before? Because I listen to WMVP and cds too much

Back
Top Bottom