Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

the chicago blue devils tore it up tonight!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dengs D was
pimp.gif

It was a fun game to be at tonight.

sick.gif

Oh well... at least they are part of the Bulls. 
pimp.gif
lmao... a niketalker doesnt like duke? this is news to me!! 

go bulls!

This Cleveland game could be a trap game. Bulls need to bring it beause Cleveland still has some talent.

Anyone know how to make avy's with macs?  I mean I went to the faq section over on NT but their tutorials are PC based.  
ohwell.gif

I want to work on making one with drose
smile.gif

Originally Posted by chitown85

This Cleveland game could be a trap game. Bulls need to bring it beause Cleveland still has some talent.

Talent? Are we talking about the same team? Trap game my ##+, we should beat that team from Ohio by at least 15.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by chitown85

Talent? Are we talking about the same team? Trap game my ##+, we should beat that team from Ohio by at least 15.

I was going to say 20 but I thought I might have been pushing it a bit.

^ Yea Pooh's Definitely Looking Like HIM!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

we cant be goin into games with that attitude you guys 
happy.gif

Aye Bro.  We should feel the way I stated.  We should beat them by 20.  Thats what the GREAT teams do, they take no mercy on the weak and they win close hard fought games.

I'm seeing a lot Bulls fans in our crowd...what ya'll doing driving all the way here in this crazy @%* snow??

So much for my "annihilating" them comment...Cavs are playing with that hope and mentality that they can beat us... Too many turnovers for us.

Animal Thug, how's the weather out there, is it really that bad?

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

So much for my "annihilating" them comment...Cavs are playing with that hope and mentality that they can beat us... Too many turnovers for us.

Animal Thug, how's the weather out there, is it really that bad?

I'm not there right now but my brothers at the game and he said downtown is ridiculous. Some of the players even arrived late to the game..

Back
Top Bottom