Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Anyone notice that Luol hardly EVER passes the ball to Rose? It feels like he freezes him out. 

Nah he just has tunnel vision when he gets the ball.
It's a guarantee that when we have numbers on a fastbreak, and the balls in luols hands.....its not coming out 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

It's a guarantee that when we have numbers on a fastbreak, and the balls in luols hands.....its not coming out 
tired.gif

I never thought of that before.  It's true though.  To luols credit he usually gets the foul call or makes the bucket lol.

Good to see Boozer playing really well tonight and relieving some of the burden off of Pooh who had somewhat of an off night but played more like a true PG. Onto that bum !*% team in Ohio.

This game was gift wrapped. I mean I have no doubt you guys could or would have won it anyways, but for some reason Scotty sat Jeff Green and Kevin Durant for literally damn near the entire 3rd. The deficit was down to like 6 or 7 at it's closest, then it ballooned to 16 after Derrick Rose's buzzer beater. THEN he decides to bring Jeff Green and Kevin Durant back to start the 4th. Even the Bulls broadcasters were wondering why KD sat so long. They also spent a long time on Hardens beard.

And the officiating was flat out horrendous, not that it benefitted either team but every call was literally 10 seconds after it did or didn't happen. Boozer got fouled with no call, so he told the baseline ref And 1! and pointed at him as he was getting back on D, baseline ref saw no problem, but somehow the other ref was behind the play who probably didn't even hear what Booz said comes in and calls a T. I hated the T on Thabo too, since he was right for 1 and 2 he wasn't even that demonstrative nor did he curse.

well thats one of bthe four i thought we might lose...i just pray we dont have a letdown against cavs or any other sub 500 team.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

well thats one of bthe four i thought we might lose...i just pray we dont have a letdown against cavs or any other sub 500 team.

if we can beat the lakers... the rest of the month is looking
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

This game was gift wrapped. I mean I have no doubt you guys could or would have won it anyways, but for some reason Scotty sat Jeff Green and Kevin Durant for literally damn near the entire 3rd. The deficit was down to like 6 or 7 at it's closest, then it ballooned to 16 after Derrick Rose's buzzer beater. THEN he decides to bring Jeff Green and Kevin Durant back to start the 4th. Even the Bulls broadcasters were wondering why KD sat so long. They also spent a long time on Hardens beard.

And the officiating was flat out horrendous, not that it benefitted either team but every call was literally 10 seconds after it did or didn't happen. Boozer got fouled with no call, so he told the baseline ref And 1! and pointed at him as he was getting back on D, baseline ref saw no problem, but somehow the other ref was behind the play who probably didn't even hear what Booz said comes in and calls a T. I hated the T on Thabo too, since he was right for 1 and 2 he wasn't even that demonstrative nor did he curse.
What was he thinking? Sitting two of you top three players is never a good idea.
Nice win by the Bulls. Good to see Rose doesn't need to score 25+ points for the bulls to get an easy victory.

Originally Posted by Lavious

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

What was he thinking? Sitting two of you top three players is never a good idea.
Nice win by the Bulls. Good to see Rose doesn't need to score 25+ points for the bulls to get an easy victory.

This. Nice to see we won't wear him out by all-star break.

Good win against a good WC team. Like you guys said, D Rose didnt score much , but we still won pretty handily.

^ Yup. Bulls should go 13-3 in December. Only loss I see is the Lakers. January is pretty easy, possibly 12 more wins. I would take 36 wins heading into February.

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

the chicago blue devils tore it up tonight!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dengs D was
pimp.gif

It was a fun game to be at tonight.

sick.gif

Oh well... at least they are part of the Bulls. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom