Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Na I agree Mayo would be an upgrade over Bogans. 

Is he the answer to the Bull's problems?  I don't know. 

Avy check 
pimp.gif

*edit*

where'd it go?  I am mad

*edit again*

pimp.gif

fernandez is def not the answer I don't like his attitude he seems very me first that is concerned about minutes and touches. 

potential cancer.

if theres one thing i hate about Thibs... he keeps the damn bench players in for waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy too long! and hes got these college coach substitutions where he benches the starting lineup and brings in a whole new lineup at once! I HATE THAT!

Nah this is when he needs to do that

This the back end of a back to back
The starters played a lot of mins last night
We had a double digit lead
We play again Monday

I agree with Casp, the bench did great , they not only held the lead, they extended it. Kevin Love is the only solid player on Minn. Starters should come out to open the 2nd half, build the lead, and let the bench get some extra extended burn.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Nah this is when he needs to do that

This the back end of a back to back
The starters played a lot of mins last night
We had a double digit lead
We play again Monday
i agree with you in regards to todays game, but im talking about in general.

when the bulls are down by 10-12-14 points going into the 4th quarter I want the starters in there, but he insists on starting the bench in the 4th quarter when the game is still in hand. Its like hes almost conceding the game.

I love the play of our second unit.  Sometimes they are the reason why we get back in games. 

I hated his substitution style in the beginning when he was bringing in  JJ and Scalabrine and sometimes Kurt at the same time but our second unit has beefed up since. 

Now Brewer is playing.  Taj has moved to the bench.

He doesn't play JJ Scalabrine and Kurt no more.

I swear ...that stupid kid in the front row that keeps turning around and waving to the camera needs to get slapped....asap.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

I swear ...that stupid kid in the front row that keeps turning around and waving to the camera needs to get slapped....asap.

word maybe the most annoying thing all season .......next to who ever was throwing that water bottle up in the air early in the season Rose killing them softly with that jumper
pimp.gif

The J was on automatic tonight....I knew he would be better shooting them when he said it this summer, but I had no clue it would be like this. I'm disappointed when he misses now.

This is the type of win we needed over a lesser opponent.  Get a blowout and none of our starters playing more than 30 minutes
pimp.gif

Booz had 17 and 7 in just 24 minutes. Also getting to the line
pimp.gif

I love seeing the improvement in Rose's game

Big game against the Pacers on Monday

Back
Top Bottom