Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Bogans can't even make his free throw's 
laugh.gif

Drose 3/5 from 3 ball at the half.  The hell, I never in my wildest dreams he'd be shooting the 3 like he been lately.

I just wanted him to be a big enough threat that people will play up on him lol

Thank boozer for that
laugh.gif
we really don't need him to focus on O any other then ducks and tips I want him to focus 100% on D

Rose shooting like %+@! tonight but I seen atleast 3 shoots that should have been called fouls

laugh.gif
@ 3 of them 4 shots he hit being 3's

I find it funny how Bogans is supposed to be the better shooter than Brewer but lately it's been the other way around.

I don't understand why they don't take him out the game, your up by 15 against the pacers with under 3mins left. He rolls the ankle, take him out, rest him....now you got this second possible injury.

come on coach

THIS DUDE BETTER NOT BE COMING BACK INTO THE GAME THE HELL WITH THEM FREE THROWS GET HIM OUT DAMN IT

nice win tonight but i wanted Derrick out after he hurt his wrist. Brewer with a nice game also. Booz with a big double double
pimp.gif

I agree. If not after the ankle, Rose def. should have been out after the huge fall... come on Thibs why risk it?

I haven't been able to watch a game in the past 2 weeks due to moving... so its been epsn/nt on the phone for updates really really stressful... but I'm glad i couldn't watch yesterday because my heart might have stopped had I saw Brandon Rush slide up under him in real time
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Pooh's technical last night was his first in his career. At any level.
im not saying its good, but it was nice to see him get in a refs %%!

Great run for dem Bulls! 6 in a row!!
happy.gif

Now that's impressive!!...

Anybody else notice, but Watson seems to be clueless?!? when playing?

Now they need to find a way to improve this team via trade maybe another big man or 2 guard? (JR Smith?)

Back
Top Bottom