Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

The Bulls have played 15 of their 22 games against Western Conference opponents. Now they’ll play 17 of the next 18 against the East.

Pretty good record for having played all those games against the west so far. Lets start racking up these victories against the east now!

Derricks jumper looks so effortless now. He used to look so rigid and forced when he shot jump shots. Not anymore. He put in the work and it is showing big time. Dengs shot looks much improved as well. Love where this team is heading. They do not have a game left in December they shouldn't win.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Derricks jumper looks so effortless now. He used to look so rigid and forced when he shot jump shots. Not anymore. He put in the work and it is showing big time. Dengs shot looks much improved as well. Love where this team is heading. They do not have a game left in December they shouldn't win.
Agree with everything.
Cant wait to see what our records gonna look like when this month is over.

Since I live in Texas, there are few Chicago games that I get to see. Therefore, at times, I live through the posts in this thread and I'm ready to shed a tear over how good we've been playing this year.
laugh.gif
The games I've watched this year that were losses, we held our own deep into the 4th quarter and that's what good teams have to do ...

Anyone know where I can get a Rose authentic Adidas Revolution jersey for under retail??

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Anyone know where I can get a Rose authentic Adidas Revolution jersey for under retail??
Holler at me in about a month. I'm moving to NYC for work and have a friend that has a NBA Store discount.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Holler at me in about a month. I'm moving to NYC for work and have a friend that has a NBA Store discount.
My man.....much obliged. I will hit you up in a few weeks.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

I hope they move that NBA Store to Chicago on Mag Mile. Anyone else going to the game tomorrow against the Pacers?
I highly doubt than when they're gonna relocate the 5th Ave location in NYC. Rent is too damn high they say.

^They might.

The Borders on the corner across the street from Water Tower Mall is having a closeout sale.

They're making a pretty big deal about what is going in its place.

Indy always plays the Bulls tough. Let's hope we come out focus and take care of business.

Indy always plays the Bulls tough. Let's hope we come out focus and take care of business.

We need to stay at home on the shooters, something that isn't necessarily our strength 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

We need to stay at home on the shooters, something that isn't necessarily our strength 
30t6p3b.gif
Yup. Let Noah go heads up on Hibbert and play a simple man to man. Dunleavy and Granger need to be covered up. 

lets get Booz and Deng going early and get this win. Hibbert is going to be a good matchup for Noah

30t6p3b.gif
after going up by 17 we played horrible. They are out working us right now. We need to come out with more effort

Back
Top Bottom