Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Knick fans all gassed up because they're 5 games over .500
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That easy schedule was nice, but by the end of January you losers be back at/under .500

Lol i was jokin, and yea, we'll see how this team is during this tough schedule so far we're 2-3

Can't even talk about a another team roughing it... We're going damn near 30 games w/o our leading rebounder and energy.
tired.gif

We do have Pooh though
pimp.gif

we will have our revenge this sat.

we will prove that the loss we took the first time we played was a fluke

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

i wish bulls 100 level would be 35, anyone know where i can get tickets for the low?
laugh.gif
$35 won't even get you 200 level. $35 probably can get you 300 level center court plus 300 level is where the real fans are at.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

we will have our revenge this sat.

we will prove that the loss we took the first time we played was a fluke

I can't believe I didn't go bald during that game! Most frustrating game I've seen in a lonnnggg time! Hit like 20 3's! I watched it with my mom and she was even in awe!!

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

i wish bulls 100 level would be 35, anyone know where i can get tickets for the low?
laugh.gif
$35 won't even get you 200 level. $35 probably can get you 300 level center court plus 300 level is where the real fans are at.
$35 will get you upper 300's now a days  lol. Now that the team is more successful, the Bulls don't promote as many deals as last year.....but then again, they dont have to.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Can't even talk about a another team roughing it... We're going damn near 30 games w/o our leading rebounder and energy.
tired.gif

We do have Pooh though
pimp.gif
True but we have a Knicks-esque schedule over that time.

^ You're Right.

We should dead $+! go 19 & 4 over the course of the next 23 games but who knows if thats going to happen with our luck
30t6p3b.gif

Keith Bogans has a 7.63 PER rating, which is 359th in the league while Ronnie Brewer's is 14.63, tied for 74th with Stephen Jackson. Need I remind you he's our starting 2 guard.

I think the only reason Bogans is still starting is because Thibs likes the spark Brewer gives off the bench. 

If we switch the players around Bogans will give the bench nothing while in the starting lineup he can play defense while Rose and Boozer can cover him on offense. 

Brewer still plays 21.7 minutes to Bogan's 18 something mpg. 

Kurt Thomas gets away with a lot of hacking.  He does a lot of hand checking on the low.  If I wasn't a bulls fan I'd be tight
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by amel223

I think the only reason Bogans is still starting is because Thibs likes the spark Brewer gives off the bench. 

If we switch the players around Bogans will give the bench nothing while in the starting lineup he can play defense while Rose and Boozer can cover him on offense. 

Brewer still plays 21.7 minutes to Bogan's 18 something mpg. 

Kurt Thomas gets away with a lot of hacking.  He does a lot of hand checking on the low.  If I wasn't a bulls fan I'd be tight
laugh.gif
Eff it hes earned it ....the more years in the L the more damage u can dish out with the refs turning a blind eye. As a bulls fan im sure loving some of the crap he gets away with.
laugh.gif

someone set up a bulls vs knicks thread

i mean theres a heat/lakers thread for god sakes

embed the nba on nbc theme song to give it a 90s feel to it

Back
Top Bottom