Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

30t6p3b.gif
Rose has to get better at on ball defense and not getting stuck on screens, there is no more to it. It's time to become a better defender

Deng didn't do a thing, Korver just can't make anything but 3's,

STOP PLAYING BOGANS!!!

I'm kinda upset about this loss because we just aren't playing good basketball. Now we gotta bounce back and get a win tomorrow

I've never seen so many missed shots at point blank range.......I men guys just didn't finish at the rim, even when they were open.

Props to the Knicks for blocking alot of those weak $%# lay ups.
Rose needs to start hawking the ball a lil more and not give his defender so much room to work with, I men he played felton like 8 feet back and felton had enough space to pick and roll or drive.
Shooting guard spot needs to be addressed by Thibs immediately!!! F*#$K Bogans!!

well one more loss and we don't hit 12 wins for the month...we looked like @#!$ wrapped in red...rose with too many turnovers and matador defense vs felton...all I can do now is drink and wait on lakers game, hopefully my second fav team doesn't disappoint me

Yall still don't want to trade for melo?

We missed Noah help d a lot today

Korver hits two 3's and got to the free throw line and then don't touch the ball for a few mins then gets taken out until the end of the game smfh ...........and for the person that wants to say that he is a defense liability....well do it matter we wasn't playing d anyways

And our starting sg needs to not even be on the team

Our coach is really starting to piss me off by even starting him

Really we need to give Denver deng 2 1st round !@@% another 1st korver and we get melo and Jr will it happen Nah but I can dream

And last but not least rose need to ask Santa for some defense watching him playing pick and roll d is just $%!!!%$ sad

yea Bogans %%%%%** suck there is no way you 2 guard should be only avg 4 pts a game...sit this bum as ninja down...I'm piss because we had this game

yea Bogans *%$+%@* suck there is no way you 2 guard should be only avg 4 pts a game...sit this bum as ninja down...I'm piss because we had this game

Too sloppy. Didnt deserve to win today. Knicks gave us chances, but they ultimately played better. And yes, we missed Noah.

Ofcourse we are not going to enjoy that..I was wrong, we face the knickerbockers in April. Lord willing, we will be at full strength. Need to win as we are supposed to

Back
Top Bottom