Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by Remi23

Stacey King be saying some mad AYO! Stuff
like forreal..."Big sexy"
indifferent.gif

wow... you guys are good... i knew that boozer coming back was gonna put in work, but not like this, that fast... rose has a WAY better jump shot then before.. noah was a big blow, but he will be back when it matters for yall.... good luck this season, hope to see yall in the ECF....

YoungTriz wrote:
wow... you guys are good... i knew that boozer coming back was gonna put in work, but not like this, that fast... rose has a WAY better jump shot then before.. noah was a big blow, but he will be back when it matters for yall.... good luck this season, hope to see yall in the ECF....

While I for one definitely do appreciate the Kudos I'm a realist and ehhhh it was an outlier game, perfect storm per se.  I mean Pooh always gets his off ALWAYS, so his stat line doesn't really wow me minus the 0 thats huge
eek.gif
. Deng has been pretty consistent and has remained injury free thus far which is huge. As far as Carlos i need to see that against a premier front line a few times then I'll fall in line until then #shrugs.  And our bench still needs to be a little more consistent we're not THERE yet. YET! I mean we have the capacity to be there within the next 2 but not right now.  I do hope to see it though real soon though.

Blatche isn't effective when he isn't the first option and McGhee has the basketball IQ that rivals JR Smith.
Exhibit A 
roll.gif

It's not Mcgee or Blatche that worries me it's Lewis. 

We don't have a single big that can guard him.  Only Deng can.  But what if Lewis plays the 4?  Then we'd have to go small. 

Really looking forward to the game with you guys, unfortunately I probably will be busy with family so I might miss the game... damn you Christmas
30t6p3b.gif

I know we won't shoot as well from 3 every time we play you guys (even though I wish), and Boozer will be healthy this time so it should be better, except no Noah for the Bulls. Looking forward to it regardless
pimp.gif

For $35 those are great seats
pimp.gif

Good win tonight. Im starting to actually like what Kurt Thomas is giving us in his minutes. Dude plays that old school no BS brand of ball
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom