Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by SLP Product

Maggette is a bum.
We should be taking it to these clowns.
we usually play down to our competition when the comp is not that good! its annoying, but ill still take a win... still the 4th quarter we might just blow em out in this quarter.

^^
You aint lying.........the way we play at times is disappointing to say the least.

Can someone explain to me @#@ is LJ III still doing on this team
30t6p3b.gif

Pooh's shooting has been real suspect since Brandon Rush pulled that fairy maneuver... I wonder just much he's really hiding/pushing through his injury
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SLP Product

^^
You aint lying.........the way we play at times is disappointing to say the least.

Can someone explain to me @#@ is LJ III still doing on this team
30t6p3b.gif

you talking about john lucas? I was pullin my hair out trynna figure out who the hell you were talking bout! you got the initials backwards.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Pooh's shooting has been real suspect since Brandon Rush pulled that fairy maneuver... I wonder just much he's really hiding/pushing through his injury
ohwell.gif
man i hope not! that S*** would kill us.

i thought the Bucks did a good job of corralling Derrick tonight. Boozer has been playing great lately he's really taking a lot of pressure off of Derrick scoring wise. Nice team effort tonight. 20-10
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

you talking about john lucas? I was pullin my hair out trynna figure out who the hell you were talking bout! you got the initials backwards.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah I was referring to that bum.

I wonder just much he's really hiding/pushing through his injury
It does seem like he's a lil more hesitant out there, but then again I think more teams are just doubling down on him and getting more physical with him.
How he doesn't get to the lines at least 10-15 times a night is beyond me, he takes a lot of hits and gets no calls.

i thought the Bucks did a good job of corralling Derrick tonight.
This is what I'm more concerned about.
I'm not trying to say that teams figured us out but if Boozer ain't on....then were in trouble.
Deng has been playing better this season but he still dissapears at times.
We need someone to create and not just stand around.

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

I don't see the point of getting a two guard if it leaves our front court without Taj.

Asik is nice and developing, but I can let him go with the pick and JJ for Mayo. What happened to all the Rudy out of portland talk?

Man can catch fire from three and would look nice. Plus he has length. My problem with Mayo is he lacks some size, which may be why many question his D.

Iggy still not available either?
If you are trading Taj you are most likely getting Darrell Arthur back in the deal...
no thanks then.

Taj is a worker man, that's a real role player right there.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

tumblr_le3pxo6ABY1qb57ta.jpg

tumblr_le3pxt6pRr1qb57ta.jpg

Is that a Pitbull/Boxer mix? That dog is 
pimp.gif

Just found out the Mega Millions is 196 million. If I win I'm paying someone handsomely to assassinate Keith Bogans.
shhh...in the chi you might get that for a fraction of that 196 mill
roll.gif

I know I'm beating a dead horse here but all we need is a 2 guard to keep defenses honest. Is that too much to ask?

u must've forgotten who our gm is.........he probably goes and trades for rudy fernandez or some bum like that

I don't see the point of getting a two guard if it leaves our front court without Taj.

Asik is nice and developing, but I can let him go with the pick and JJ for Mayo. What happened to all the Rudy out of portland talk?

Man can catch fire from three and would look nice. Plus he has length. My problem with Mayo is he lacks some size, which may be why many question his D.

If you are trading Taj you are most likely getting Darrell Arthur back in the deal...
no thanks then.

Darrel Arthur > Taj and hes only 22. Taj's real advantage is with his defense and that can be taught with Thibs and age. hes young as heck and would help just as much.

What's wrong with Rudy?

He's almost unattainable due to Portland thinking they're god and asking for everything for him. Plus with Roy's injuries and his future being uncertain they need him there for assurance.

So I'm hearing chicago is looking hard at Stephen Jackson.  I'm actually very, very intrigued by the possibility.  
nerd.gif

I just dunno how a trade would be possible. 

no thanks then.

Darrel Arthur > Taj and hes only 22. Taj's real advantage is with his defense and that can be taught with Thibs and age. hes young as heck and would help just as much.
You mean the guy that was setting off fire alarms smoking weed at 2 am during the NBA draft camp? no thanks.

Look at what Taj is doing without a jumper. If he can develop some kind of outside game
pimp.gif

I guess my bigger issue with the deal is Mayo. He's still only a 6'4 guard who isn't known for his defense or 3 point shooting and in reality that is what we need. His height may be why he has some short comings on defense too. Why can't we just trade back for Kirk? Lol.

If Chicago is to give Up T.Gibson it should be for Carmelo not just any PLAYER..

Let's face it Taj may not average 20/10 (for now, who knows maybe one day) but he's one of the better defender/inside scorer/rebounder right now...

But still Chicago needs  to address their Big Man issues, maybe one more body just as an insurance just in case..

Just read KC Johnson's mailbag about Kirk returning.....can't happen until next year do to rules =(

Just got done talking on the radio with David S. of the score. I like his work on the Bulls beat. One thing he agreed with me on was that you can't give up any important pieces for these two guards if it prohibits you from making a better, bigger deal down the road.

@alex

that's what I'm saying. Taj is an interesting piece to a lot of teams. You can't involve him in a trade for a two guard who may/may not help you when you can use him for something bigger.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

I really hope Kirk comes back. I've been weighing the possibilities of us getting him back since he left.
30t6p3b.gif
He can't though for at least a year from the trade date, meaning he's not coming back this season. Plus we basically dicked him over shipping him to Washington, so there might be some animosity towards the Bulls FO. 

didn't the cavs trade away ilgauskas and got ilgauskas back in like a month? I could've sworn that happened. I'm speaking of before he signed with the heat.

Originally Posted by amel223

didn't the cavs trade away ilgauskas and got ilgauskas back in like a month? I could've sworn that happened. I'm speaking of before he signed with the heat.

yea when they traded to get Jamison and the Wiz released him and they picked him back up. Maybe it's something where we can't trade to get him back but if he's released then it's open game.  IDK just taking a stab in the dark
ohwell.gif

^^^
Correct.
Unless the Wiz release Kirk it's not going to happen for the Bulls.

I'm reading into the Bulls inquiring about Aaron Affalo, which seems like a good fit.
As previously stated I don't want the Bulls to give up pieces that we could potentially use in the future for a "big" deal, but knowing our FO they'd blow that deal as well.

Back
Top Bottom