Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Pooh redeemed himself from yesterdays performance.

A win is a win
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I really do hope that Gar/Pax are making some moves behind the scenes.

from the NBA season thread:

"The Bulls and Grizzlies had discussed a Mayo to Chicago deal, but the Grizzlies are asking for Taj Gibson, Omer Asik, James Johnson, and the Charlotte draft pick. The Bulls will not do that trade, but have considered doing a Gibson, Johnson, Bogans for Mayo deal, which Memphis wouldn’t do at this point."

what do you guys think

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

"The Bulls and Grizzlies had discussed a Mayo to Chicago deal, but the Grizzlies are asking for Taj Gibson, Omer Asik, James Johnson, and the Charlotte draft pick. The Bulls will not do that trade, but have considered doing a Gibson, Johnson, Bogans for Mayo deal, which Memphis wouldn’t do at this point."

what do you guys think
take out taj and i will be ok with the trade.

what do you guys think
who the hell do they think Mayo is.  If that went down we wouldnt have any big men to come off the bench.  No way am i giving up Taj, Omer, and a 1st for Mayo.If you want to be real before Booz came back Taj was having a better season than Majo
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by primetime21

what do you guys think
take out taj and i will be ok with the trade.
Take out Taj & Asik.  Asik has a promising future.That's too much to be asking for Mayo
sick.gif

Bulls and Bobcats discussing 8 player trade. Main peices being Stephen Jackson coming to the Bulls with James Johnson and Taj Gibson going to the Bobcats.

Bulls can pull trigger but are holding hope on landing O.J. Mayo or J.R. Smith without giving up Taj.

The article was posted by TechN9ne who has broken quite a few of the bulls deals so take it for what its worth.

It is imperative that we keep Gibson. With Boozer's health concerns and Noah missing time too, we can't afford to put out Thomas and Asik as starters. Unless of course they throw in Darrell Arthur.

Mayo + Arthur for Gibson, Asik, Johnson, and Charlotte's 1st sound reasonable to me. Whether that deals works financially I don't know.

Rose/Watson
Mayo/Brewer
Deng/Korver
Boozer/Arthur
Noah/Thomas

Trade Watson for a better back up and that's a damn good team.

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

Bulls and Bobcats discussing 8 player trade. Main peices being Stephen Jackson coming to the Bulls with James Johnson and Taj Gibson going to the Bobcats.

Bulls can pull trigger but are holding hope on landing O.J. Mayo or J.R. Smith without giving up Taj.

The article was posted by TechN9ne who has broken quite a few of the bulls deals so take it for what its worth.

Don't know how to feel about that deal because Jacksons skill set is similar to Dengs except Jackson can be somewhat more explosive at times.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

It is imperative that we keep Gibson. With Boozer's health concerns and Noah missing time too, we can't afford to put out Thomas and Asik as starters. Unless of course they throw in Darrell Arthur.

Mayo + Arthur for Gibson, Asik, Johnson, and Charlotte's 1st sound reasonable to me. Whether that deals works financially I don't know.

Rose/Watson
Mayo/Brewer
Deng/Korver
Boozer/Arthur
Noah/Thomas

Trade Watson for a better back up and that's a damn good team.

thats giving up too much IMO, we need to keep either Gibson or Asik. Thomas might not be around after this year

Originally Posted by DubA169

cake who cares about a trip doub? a win in a win

I definitely agree... It was just that he was 2 away from his first like |   | close
laugh.gif

Memphis can eat a **** with that trying to kill our front court to move a player they don't even want... this is the same franchise that gave up their franchise player for Kwame Brown, Smush Parker & an unproven Marc Gasol
laugh.gif

is rashard mccants still available? i remember him getting an invite to the celtics but didnt follow up...therehas got to be someone one we can pick up rather than trading away our front court depth

Originally Posted by jmause3

what do you guys think
who the hell do they think Mayo is.  If that went down we wouldnt have any big men to come off the bench.  No way am i giving up Taj, Omer, and a 1st for Mayo.If you want to be real before Booz came back Taj was having a better season than Majo
ohwell.gif

Seriously....this is the same franchise that wanted Kirk, Lu, Chandler, BG, Sefolasha, TT, and picks for  Gasol....and they they trade him for a couple of TV dinners and a gift card to be named later....BS

Stephen Jackson has the potential to completely kill the Bulls team unity. Plus he's making $10 million in '12-'13.

Grizzles front office is a joke.

Have to do that trade if Taj is yanked out but he is going to be the sticking point I feel. If they threw in Thabeet I might do it because he would fill the Asik role.

I don't see the point of getting a two guard if it leaves our front court without Taj.

Asik is nice and developing, but I can let him go with the pick and JJ for Mayo. What happened to all the Rudy out of portland talk?

Man can catch fire from three and would look nice. Plus he has length. My problem with Mayo is he lacks some size, which may be why many question his D.

Iggy still not available either?

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

I don't see the point of getting a two guard if it leaves our front court without Taj.

Asik is nice and developing, but I can let him go with the pick and JJ for Mayo. What happened to all the Rudy out of portland talk?

Man can catch fire from three and would look nice. Plus he has length. My problem with Mayo is he lacks some size, which may be why many question his D.

Iggy still not available either?
If you are trading Taj you are most likely getting Darrell Arthur back in the deal...

tumblr_le3pxo6ABY1qb57ta.jpg

tumblr_le3pxt6pRr1qb57ta.jpg

Is that a Pitbull/Boxer mix? That dog is 
pimp.gif

Just found out the Mega Millions is 196 million. If I win I'm paying someone handsomely to assassinate Keith Bogans.

maaaaad cute dog. it looks just like mine. white on the paws and by the nose.

yes, it looks like a pitbull/boxer mix. i was never sure, because i got it from the pound so no records.

Back
Top Bottom