Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Steven Jackson really had some clutch shots in the 4th... They should have spread the floor for DRose on that possession when he turned it over....Drive, kick out....BANG BANG!

They just ...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jmause3

losing to Charlotte, Philly, and Jersey in the past week
30t6p3b.gif

These slow starts are killing us

That's a clear sign the lineup needs to be changed. Teams are gonna keep doubling Pooh until we get a legit option at the 2.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

30t6p3b.gif

That's a clear sign the lineup needs to be changed. Teams are gonna keep doubling Pooh until we get a legit option at the 2.
exactly. they played our pick and roll perfect tonight.  Teams are going to copy this tonight until we can beat it consistently

30t6p3b.gif

this

Sat, Jan 15 vs Miami

we'll see what this team is made of

Hey clowns,

Find some tape on Courtney Lee this season or just watch the highlights of tonight's game and you'll see the low cost two guard that would put you over the top.

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

bulls lose, duke lose.... terrible F****** night for me!
mad.gif

I was at least expecting the Bulls to pull it off! I'm going to punch my sister now

Well I don't live in Illinois. I just like the Bears and Bulls.

Idc about none of that regional mess lol. I live in Alabama and like the Bulls, Bears, Duke, and USC.
One of the few people down here that hopes for the SEC to loose their bowl games

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

How the hell are all y'all Dook fans? Makes no sense to me
laugh.gif
I feel like the only Illini fan on NT.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 i get that all the time.... Man when i was a kid i was watching Duke vs. Purdue game and Grant hill (my top 5 favorite player of all time) and Glen robinson were going back and forth. Ever since then Duke has been my team.

btw, im a notre dame football fan too. im gonna  get killed, i know this!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ND is understandable, they're Chicago's CFB team. But you, Mause, Cake and haiti all are from the Crib and are Duke fans. I'm still scratching my head.
tribune%20pin-up-thumb-520x620-298596.jpg

laugh.gif

Is there an update on when Joakim will be back?

^

On Bulls post game they were talking that he is working out right now against the teams wishes. They want him to fully heal and not rush back. Original timetable was March 1st, but could be sooner.

BTW, I'm starting to warm to the S. Jackson idea but if we don't I'm ok with it. Here are some unrestricted SG's next year.

(in no particular order)

Jamal Crawford
Ray Allen (player option)
Caron Butler
DeShawn Stevenson
JR Smith
Tracy McGrady
Rasual Butler
Shannon Brown (player option)
Michael Redd
Corey Brewer (restricted)
Sasha Vujacic
Roger Mason
Morris Peterson
Jason Richardson
Luther Head
Leandro Barbosa (player option)

Originally Posted by arstyle27

I had a feeling they'd lose in Charlotte.....im kinda worried about the Indy game too.

I now fear every sub 500 team...even worse is that we have to play the Heat the next night. This could be a very frustrating weekend for Bulls fans.

In good news, Rose has taken his rightful place as starting guard in the ASG...keep voting for him though, you can text "rose" to 69622

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

Jamal Crawford
JR Smith
Michael Redd
Sasha Vujacic
Roger Mason

i like these options

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

Jamal Crawford
JR Smith*
Michael Redd**
Sasha Vujacic
Roger Mason

i like these options
* JR seems like a perfect fit if he can control his stupidy.
** If he is dead cheap than he is a great option.

others are
sick.gif

But he still has that fat @*! contract. And he's a Buckeye. Pass.
EDIT 

Damn his contract is already up after this season?! It seems like yesterday when he signed that huge extension.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

redd is also coming off an injury i believe
if you can get him cheap as hell and he comes back ANYWHERE NEAR the form he had before the injury, you now have that shooter next to Rose and become an elite team.

Back
Top Bottom