Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Boozer ruled out for tonight. I just hope he can play Thursday.
if we keep winning i dont mind having him out until its fully healed. No sense in rushing him if we are still hot!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Hopefully we get the W tonight. A lil payback from last week.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Just confirming what we all have been thinking...from RealGm

"Broadcaster Stephen A. Smith on LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh meeting with the Bulls last summer: "The reality is that the visits (with the Bulls) were bogus. There is no doubt about that. I know those guys and they are not going to be happy I said it. They'll get over it. It's true. They didn't have any intention of coming to Chicago."
30t6p3b.gif

I think we all new these 3 clowns had no intentions of coming over.
I'm more pissed at Wade's lil b!tch a$s for playing that shhhhh here at the crib....It's whatever though...........Karma is a .........

Originally Posted by SLP Product

"Broadcaster Stephen A. Smith on LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh meeting with the Bulls last summer: "The reality is that the visits (with the Bulls) were bogus. There is no doubt about that. I know those guys and they are not going to be happy I said it. They'll get over it. It's true. They didn't have any intention of coming to Chicago."
30t6p3b.gif

I'm more pissed at Wade's lil b!tch a$s for playing that shhhhh here at the crib....It's whatever though...........Karma is a .........

I told y'all he wasn't coming here during the season and during FA but y'all held out hope because he's from here. I told y'all that boy has no loyalties
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by SLP Product

30t6p3b.gif

I told y'all he wasn't coming here during the season and during FA but y'all held out hope because he's from here. I told y'all that boy has no loyalties
30t6p3b.gif

he was interview before the game and he said some sh** along the lines of..."Its too cold out here, I cant deal with the cold, cant wait to get back to miami."

You lil BIT**... Youre from here. you went to marquette!!! how the hell can you not handle it? 
Used to be one of my favorites in the league. Now him and the HEATLES are a joke.

Rose named Eastern Conference Player of the Week
Rose propelled the Bulls to three wins for the week by averaging 27.3 points, tied for fifth in the Eastern Conference, 6.8 assists and 5.3 rebounds. In Saturday’s win over Miami, Rose scored 34 points while dishing out eight assists.

rose_110118.jpg

NEW YORK, Jan. 18, 2011 – The Chicago Bulls’ Derrick Rose and the Oklahoma City Thunder’s Russell Westbrook today were named the Eastern and Western Conference Players of the Week, respectively, for games played Jan. 10-16.

Rose propelled the Bulls to three wins for the week by averaging 27.3 points, tied for fifth in the Eastern Conference, 6.8 assists and 5.3 rebounds. In Saturday’s win over Miami, Rose scored 34 points while dishing out eight assists. He went 28-for-29 (.966) from the free throw line for the week.

Westbrook averaged 27.5 points, a league-best 13.0 assists and 9.0 rebounds to help the Thunder go 2-0. He recorded his second triple-double of the season on Jan. 13, in the win over Orlando. Oklahoma City has a 12-3 record when Westbrook hands out 10-plus assists.

Here is a recap of the week for Rose and Westbrook:

Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls
  • Jan. 10 vs. Detroit: Tallied 29 points on 10-for- 20 shooting and seven assists in a 95-82 win over the Rockets.
  • Jan. 12 @ Charlotte: Recorded 17 points and seven assists in a 96-91 loss to the Bobcats.
  • Jan. 14 @ Indiana: Scored 29 points to go along with 10 rebounds and five assists in a 99-86 win over the Pacers.
  • Jan. 15 vs. Miami: Tallied 34 points, eight assists, four rebounds and three blocks in a 99-96 win over the Heat.
Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
  • Jan. 12 @ Houston: Scored 23 points to go along with 13 assists, eight rebounds and two steals in a 118-112 win over the Rockets.
  • Jan. 13 vs. Orlando: Notched 32 points, 13 assists, 10 rebounds and two blocks in a 125-124 victory over the Magic.

Damn it must be nice to only have 2 games in a week. The schedule makers put it on the Bulls this season!

In the end, I'm happy with the team we have. I like anyone else wanted Lebron, but I never gave it full thought as to how he might hinder Rose's development. As it has been said before, Rose just didn't need him or Wade. Bosh's softness would have been hidden by Noah's intensity, but Boozer is exactly what we need when healthy.

I'm so damn proud to have Chicago's own leading us back to the throne!

Halfway there, 28-13 very nice!!!
Considering that Boozer and Noah have missed a considerable amount of games.

(I already told you guys this is a 55 win team, good for 3rd or 2nd seed)

Makes me wonder?? What if this team plays at FULL STRENGTH? 
happy.gif

Turnovers are slowly trimmed down every game, DEFENSE is Top 5 in the league..

Need to improve on Free Throw Shooting

All-in-All, I'd give them a B+ or A- grade

D.Rose is definitely making some heads turn, definitely Top 3 MVP candidate

oh my good lord in heaven.... PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE JUST SAW THAT MISSED TRAVEL CALL ON AUGUSTIN????? i have never seen a worse missed call in my life! the ref was running step to step with him. ridiculous!

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

oh my good lord in heaven.... PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE JUST SAW THAT MISSED TRAVEL CALL ON AUGUSTIN????? i have never seen a worse missed call in my life! the ref was running step to step with him. ridiculous!
i saw it too
30t6p3b.gif
we are keeping in the game with our turnovers.  Not a lot of energy out there by us

Originally Posted by jmause3

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

i saw it too
30t6p3b.gif
we are keeping in the game with our turnovers.  Not a lot of energy out there by us

then they turned around and called a bull %#%* offensive on Pooh shameful !$%%+ these refs are
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Anyone have a link to the game tonight?

Free League Pass this week, all you need to do is register.
thank the Lord. it sucks being a bulls fan from the bay area. i barely get to see any games

How bout Korver and Deng with the disappearing acts after yesterday's game????...give em a round of applause

Back
Top Bottom