Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Move in on the first of February. I'll keep you posted.

Sweet lol.....

And you better keep reppin the Chi when your out there.....

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Derrick and Dwight are the faces for Adidas now and the #!## they put out for them is just pure basura. Last time I played in some Adidas sneaks was my soph year in HS. The worst part is I know Adidas is gonna throw more money his way than Nike is when they need to re up his deal. All throughout HS Pooh was wearing Jordans and Nikes, hell he even wore some Aqua 8s when he was at Memphis who was an Adidas school at the time. Pooh deserves better.

he will pull a vince/kobe and come to the good guys...
+1 cant rock adidas to ball at all...straight shugahoneyicetea

WHAT? Rose's shoes are dope as HELL.
tumblr_lapczy4uZo1qaf7o7.jpg

SMH at you guys.

I tried them on to see if they'd be fine to hoop in, but I wasn't a fan of that weird ankle fit and didn't like the cushioning. I'll stick to my Soldier IIIs.

They look good.  I just can't trust myself to ball in them.  It don't feel right on me, no matter what size.  
frown.gif

Yeah, I plan on getting them soon ... don't know if I'd hoop in them though.

If so, I'm getting the ankle braces Rose wears.
laugh.gif

I'm still dying for some dope HOH PE's. Even a deng fly by. Even when Ben Gordon was reppin Nike here we were getting @%$.

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

I'm still dying for some dope HOH PE's. Even a deng fly by. Even when Ben Gordon was reppin Nike here we were getting @%$.
Not much you can really do with a Black/Red colorway though 
ohwell.gif

^ Dude really needs a break, im sure we will see him on dirk some tonight too. Thibs has to watch it before he gets injured.

On the All-Star break i want Deng to go to Jamaica, kick his feet up, and just relax the whole damn break. he deserves it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jmause3

^ Dude really needs a break, im sure we will see him on dirk some tonight too. Thibs has to watch it before he gets injured.

On the All-Star break i want Deng to go to Jamaica, kick his feet up, and just relax the whole damn break. he deserves it
laugh.gif
x2

but hes prolly gonna do something selfish... like... Give back to the community or something! doesnt he know we're trynna win a chip' out here! Stop feeding the poor and building homes for the homeless! (SARCASM)

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Good luck to yall tonight!
pimp.gif

right back at ya... I feel for mavs fans regarding the injuries... really F****** annoying when you lose a couple of your best players to injury. 

Dirk always been one of my favorites... always wished he was a bull. that J is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

[h1]Bulls Hold Internal Discussions On Anthony[/h1]

Jan 20, 2011 10:47 AM EST

Anthony_Carmelo_den.jpg
The Bulls are holding internal discussions about whether they should pursue a trade for Carmelo Anthony.

Yahoo.com reported Wednesday that Anthony confidant William Wesley has approached the Bulls about making another run at Anthony.

Denver has insisted on Joakim Noah being included in any deal for Anthony, which has scared off Chicago.

The Bulls hope the Nuggets might accept a trade of Luol Deng, Taj Gibson and first round picks.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wi...nternal_discussions_on_anthony/#ixzz1BcV4uen2

Bulls would be doing themselves a disservice by not looking at Melo. It ain't gonna happen, but due diligence is required.

Back
Top Bottom