Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

30t6p3b.gif
why do we lose to teams like this

Originally Posted by jmause3

30t6p3b.gif

I hate to be THAT guy, but this game woulda been different if Booz was playing. Deng had an off night, and with how banged up we are, he can't take a night off like he did. 

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by jmause3

30t6p3b.gif

I hate to be THAT guy, but this game woulda been different if Booz was playing. Deng had an off night, and with how banged up we are, he can't take a night off like he did. 
i think Deng is getting tired and just can't bring it every game.  We had too many turnovers and Korver on Wallace should have never happened.  Every game counts and we gotta find ways to win these.  Im sick of losing to teams under .500

Deng and Korver took the night off...this !*%* pisses me off losing to the #%%@!#* bottom dwellers. I'm even more pissed that I was just telling someone that we could take #1 spot

thats no consolation Bitter! These Bulls are better than their record, I just hope to see the team 100% healthy and playing like they are capable of

I thought they would struggle tonight........

god damn these losses ruin my already craptastic night

Tonight was something like their 8th game in 13 nights.....  5th game in 7 nights... something like that..

They were playing without Boozer and Noah. 

It's been said already but Deng was probably tired..

It can't honestly be expected of Korver to score 20 plus again...

They played tough defense, but the offense couldn't hold up..

I'll give the Bulls a pass. 

That Rose shot looked good.  Maybe he'll add a fadeaway to his arsenal next? 

Thibs got start giving JJ some burn because Deng can't sustain playing 40 MINUTES on a nightly basis

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

They said Booz left the game on a golf cart. Looks like it's gonna be a while fellas.
30t6p3b.gif

Thibs has gotta play Deng less. Did anyone else notice he didn't come back in until like 2 minutes left?  Dude is probably running on E

With Taj Thomas and Asik you can sub any of them for the other. 

The only replacement for Luol is JJ but Thibs just doesn't trust him. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Remi23

Thibs got start giving JJ some burn because Deng can't sustain playing 40 MINUTES on a nightly basis

I can't understand for the life of me why JJ can't get anytime.  He's killing the starters with minutes.  Playoffs roll around and these cats will be burned out
tired.gif

On another note, Pooh needs to drop the Stripes. I wanna support him, but I can't rock with his shoes. Then I saw this.
adidas-adiZero-Rose-1.5-St-11-620x412.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Doesn't his brother work for Nike too?

Lol yea.  As much as I like Drose, I can't rock his shoes.  I've tried them on but I can't feel them.

I like to ball in hyperfuses
pimp.gif

Derrick and Dwight are the faces for Adidas now and the #!## they put out for them is just pure basura. Last time I played in some Adidas sneaks was my soph year in HS. The worst part is I know Adidas is gonna throw more money his way than Nike is when they need to re up his deal. All throughout HS Pooh was wearing Jordans and Nikes, hell he even wore some Aqua 8s when he was at Memphis who was an Adidas school at the time. Pooh deserves better.

Back
Top Bottom