Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

jmause3 wrote:
To Cake, Ant, and my other Bulls fans. When Booz and Noah come back do you guys still want Kurt to get some minutes? he can hit that mid-range jumper, plays good D, and provides toughness and a attitude. I know Taj and Omer need their minutes but i wouldn't mind seeing Kurt in there also to give some of those essentials that he brings
I would like him to see 5-10 minutes to keep his rhythm. He probably will still be effective, but I don't want him buried on the bench again. He will be valuable in playoffs when/if Noah and Boozer get in foul trouble.

My team.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jmause3

To Cake, Ant, and my other Bulls fans. When Booz and Noah come back do you guys still want Kurt to get some minutes? he can hit that mid-range jumper, plays good D, and provides toughness and a attitude. I know Taj and Omer need their minutes but i wouldn't mind seeing Kurt in there also to give some of those essentials that he brings
Kurt should be first off the bench for Noah. Omer is still a working project, I like the energy he brings but he's such an offensive liability. 

I think Kurt is like how Brad was when he played for us. 

The one thing Vinny knew to do was to find a way to get Brad minutes cuz otherwise he gets too stiff, and has difficulty finding his rhythm. 

The same thing probably applies to Kurt.  The guy's old.  He can't just jump in cold and contribute and probably needs time to warm up.   So I think Thibbs will probably go to Omer who's younger and can deal with the limited time on the court better, if that makes sense. 

Originally Posted by amel223

I think Kurt is like how Brad was when he played for us. 

The one thing Vinny knew to do was to find a way to get Brad minutes cuz otherwise he gets too stiff, and has difficulty finding his rhythm.  

I definitely want Kurt to continue to get atleast 10-12 mins a game. We don't want to over extend Bro or Booz so him continuing to play is crucial. Between him Taj, & Omar our front line depth can become a strength if we can just stay healthy

I guess we just gotta get him more open looks...

I'm too geeked up right now! We are only 1 game behind Mia for that #2 spot. To be in this position with all the games lost to injury is huge. I may be overly optimistic, but I think we have a chance at that #1 spot once Noah and Boozer are back. You all remember how Boston went on cruise control after the all star break.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Just pisses me off how we lost 4 BS games, we could be in that top spot right now.

This upsets me more than anything. Jersey, Philly Cha all by less than 6points.  %+++@%! Shame
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Knick fans all gassed up because they're 5 games over .500
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That easy schedule was nice, but by the end of January you losers will be back at/under .500
Glad to see this taking form
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^Nostradamus Predictions
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Cake, you forget the DEN and LAC!

Sweet, we will hold the #1 spot this season. That's my prediction. Although we have lost some questionable games, been injured and been stubborn, we have been winning more than losing like the past years.

Cleveland lost 15 in a row, the last 25 out of 26. And Mo Williams is out, probably with a broken heart or something. Easy W tonight especially if Booz comes back tonight.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Cleveland lost 15 in a row, the last 25 out of 26. And Mo Williams is out, probably with a broken heart or something. Easy W tonight especially if Booz comes back tonight.

Watch we lose or it be a close game
30t6p3b.gif

Its a good warm up game for him to come back on... it'll be light work game he can get his feet back under him.

Bulls just blew it opened at the end. Rack up another win boys........

BEARS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom