Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Every team has had internal discussions about Carmelo!
laugh.gif

Sucks Boozer is out tonight, I can see the Mavericks taking it easy with him out, and then getting whooped.

My money is on Taj going off on us again tonight.

yea its going to suck without Booz. Taj must have a good game for us to have a chance. Hopefully we can keep the score low, and be in it in the fourth.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

My money is on Taj going off on us again tonight.

gonna be a good matchup between Forwards tonight. Hopefully Taj can stay out of foul trouble
nerd.gif

gonna be a good game tonight. Ive been following the bulls since week 2 and i hope they pull away with this one...

I thought Kurt was a good pickup last summer, but I had no clue he would be this valuable! SO happy we didn't trade Taj away with the injuries we've had upfront.

Good game.

30t6p3b.gif
@ all this Melo drama............I got no faith in Pax, so we might as well disregard all that bullshhhh

Another W, it's funny how we can beat the Mavs but not the Bobcats and Nets
laugh.gif

O well just glad we got another win. Kurt Thomas
pimp.gif

We play them here..end the month with 4 home games, CLE, MIL, ORL and IND followed by a tough five game trip. If Boozer come back I don't see why we don't sweep the remaining homestand this month, EVEN ORLANDO!!!

Ronnie Brewer is a certified head-case. Dude is scared. Back-to-back games he had an opportunity at the rim yet he passed the ball. The hell is going on with this dude.

Maybe Ronnie Brewer Sr. has broken him
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

damn i would make her my mistress if i win the powerball tomorrow
My wife
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
just gotta find a way to get her away from Joe
laugh.gif

Ronnie Brewer is a certified head-case. Dude is scared. Back-to-back games he had an opportunity at the rim yet he passed the ball. The hell is going on with this dude.
i wish he woulda dunked it to give Derrick a double-double.  But Ronnie plays good quarters 1-3 and the first ten minutes of the fourth.  Dude just doesnt wanna put up shots in the final seconds i guess
laugh.gif

but the thing about that is we were only up 3...his dunk woulda made it a two possession game with less than 10 seconds and given Rose the double double

Great win for yall tonight.

You can call that game sloppy, I call it a game of great defenses. Fun to watch.

If I complain about anything, it's about our lack of rebounding.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Great win for yall tonight.

You can call that game sloppy, I call it a game of great defenses. Fun to watch.

If I complain about anything, it's about our lack of rebounding.
thanks man same to ya. Dirk still isn't right yet and you could see it tonight. But his jumper is still so damn pretty
sick.gif
.  I think it was pretty good D by both teams too. I was worried JET was gonna light us up in the fourth
ohwell.gif

I think I mentioned this in the old Chris Paul vs Derrick Rose discussion, but it's crazy how good Rose really is. If you look at who is playing on the Bulls right now (take out Boozer and Noah due to injury) you have to wonder how the hell they even compete against good teams, let alone win. I mean Deng is good, don't get me wrong, but he is very inconsistent. The SG position is really suspect and so is the PF spot at the moment. Also, while Omer Asik does get a few blocks here and there,he is really SOFT in the post during offense (dude can't go up for a dunk for anything). Kurt Thomas was a good pickup though, and he really is showing his worth.

I'm happy the Bulls are winning, and also surprised their defense is as good as it is. ( I guess the credit goes to Tibs for that). As the season stands at the moment,I feel Rose deserves to be MVP.

It's funny how some people were telling me before how Chris Paul is better than this guy and this and that. Now I know this is a Bulls topic post so I won't get the criticism here, but there is no way in hell that Derrick Rose is not the best PG in the league right now, no way.

To Cake, Ant, and my other Bulls fans. When Booz and Noah come back do you guys still want Kurt to get some minutes? he can hit that mid-range jumper, plays good D, and provides toughness and a attitude. I know Taj and Omer need their minutes but i wouldn't mind seeing Kurt in there also to give some of those essentials that he brings

Originally Posted by thesimplestlife

....Now I know this is a Bulls topic post so I won't get the criticism here, but there is no way in hell that Derrick Rose is not the best PG in the league right now, no way.

No question about that. The only argument I think with Cp3 is that his team has lesser talent than the Bulls IMO and his team record isn't to different from Chicago.

I just think the way Rose impacts the game is greater than CP3 and Deron's. It's hard to explain but Bulls fans know what I mean lol

Back
Top Bottom