Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

pimp.gif
its crazy to see him with that thing sitting next to him like this $!%$ is real

Can anybody recommend a way to get Bulls fans to see this D-Rose MVP shirt I designed & make? Just trying to get it seen & can't afford advertising. Don't have many Bulls fans friends to help spread the word.

Originally Posted by FoShizzle

Can anybody recommend a way to get Bulls fans to see this D-Rose MVP shirt I designed & make? Just trying to get it seen & can't afford advertising. Don't have many Bulls fans friends to help spread the word.

Exposure my friend...post it on here post of on real gm...wear it out, ppl will ask. I like it, its nice. There are too many free avenues to use, but in the end , it take money to make money

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Originally Posted by FoShizzle

Exposure my friend...post it on here post of on real gm...wear it out, ppl will ask. I like it, its nice. There are too many free avenues to use, but in the end , it take money to make money
Definitely.  Post a pic on FB, Twitter, etc.  Take advantage of the social networks and work them.  Good luck and dope shirt
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

Nice job on the shirt. I would def cop it and i aint a big rose fan. good luck with sales. if they are for sale let me know

Thanks for the feedback. I guess I'll just try posting it on every message board possible. Don't think I'm allowed to sell on this forum but yes they are for sale at a pretty good price on that one site that starts with an "e-" lol. A "Derrick Rose MVP bulls t-shirt" search & it should be easy to find.. Hopefully they get a W tonight. 

Back
Top Bottom