Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

How is not a foul when Rondo dove into him???

Please explain that to me? Did I not view that correctly?
30t6p3b.gif

Nah rose %%@#*% up right there you have to run the pick and roll you can't just walk past Rondo

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Rondo is a hack G.

They don't give ROSE ANY CALLS. I'M TIRED OF THIS.
For once, I concur 
laugh.gif

I love Pooh, but he shouldn't be THIS bad defensively. It upsets me to see how slow his foot speed is on defense.

That was no foul

But new coaching staff and still the same bs play with rose for the win. I think it has worked 1 time

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Nah rose %%@#*% up right there you have to run the pick and roll you can't just walk past Rondo

No you don't run the pick and roll when they've been triangle and two in him everytime. He finally had a 1 on 1 let that boy cook.

30t6p3b.gif
@ these wide open jumpers Taj is missing

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Rondo is a hack G.

They don't give ROSE ANY CALLS. I'M TIRED OF THIS.
For once, I concur 
laugh.gif

I love Pooh, but he shouldn't be THIS bad defensively. It upsets me to see how slow his foot speed is on defense.

Not sure how many people agree with me on this, but I think Derrick's problem is from him not being aggressive earlier in the defensive set. By the time he comes up and challenges a guy is either in his shooting motion or dribbling the ball at the 3 point line. He should use his strength off the ball to get guys uncomfortable BEFORE they are getting the pass and not letting them to the spot they want. On the ball he needs to challenge guards  earlier and farther before the 3 point line. It is going to happen too where we will see bum guards score career highs on him. At least if your going to let someone by, take a swipe and try to create a turnover.

This is the difference right here... Pooh sets Taj up perfectly two times and he pisses them away.

1 wide open jump shot and 1 in perfect position for a 10 footer both wide open and both incomplete
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by CasperJr

No you don't run the pick and roll when they've been triangle and two in him everytime. He finally had a 1 on 1 let that boy cook.

30t6p3b.gif
@ these wide open jumpers Taj is missing
yup, all they would of done is doubled off the screen to get the ball out his hands

^
Like he's supposed to let Garnett come over and put him on his %+% like howard did last year right? He was protecting himself. BS.

OH yeah and I thought there was no offensive fouls by the hoop because of that little circle on the ground. Rule applies in the air too idiots.

Back
Top Bottom