Official Childish Gambino (Donald Glover from Community) Thread - Signs multiyear deal w/ Amazon and opts out of FX partnership

:\ I'll smash chick in the video. I'm extra tried from studying but I'm about to blast this video when I get to the crib.

He doing a tour on July 1st or something. I am Donald is his new stage name since he said he done with Gambino :nerd:

Last edited:
Can't believe he's gonna be at summerjam. He doenst make the kind of music I think a summerjam crowd would want.

The stuff from Royalty and Stone Mountain would rock a Summer Jam crowd. I doubt there'll be any material from Camp or BTI on his set-list.

There was a link on Team Coco fb page to have Conan ask questions to Childish.  A lot of the questions was where or will we get some new music

Man I get so hyped every time this thread is updated. Hopefully this cover is him making the media rounds to release new material. :nerd:

He also did Sober.

These videos have me fiending for new material, but I'd even settle for a long interview that catches us up with everything that has happened since that last tape.

Last edited:
They say he spent the first 40 minutes behind turntables and sitting in the rear while his entourage was on stage joking with the audience

He just recently got booed off stage too lol
What's the back story?
http://www.theherald.com.au/story/3...os-massive-middle-finger-to-newcastle/?cs=303
 A massive middle finger to Newcastle'

FANS are calling for refunds after a rapper was booed off-stage in one of the most anticipated Hunter gigs of the year. 

Childish Gambino, also known as 30 Rock writer and Community star Donald Glover, delivered an offbeat set in Newcastle West that has divided fans and left some outraged. 

Performing for more than an hour, Glover's efforts did little to win over a crowd that had been chanting his name earlier in the evening.

Four hours after eager fans queued through the venue in anticipation for the sold-out gig, many were asking for their money back and slamming a performance in which the headline act barely uttered a word for 40 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom