Official Childish Gambino (Donald Glover from Community) Thread - Signs multiyear deal w/ Amazon and opts out of FX partnership

Originally Posted by LORENander

Originally Posted by RDogg2003

I just got tickets for the Detroit show on May 17th, for the people that already went to concert, what songs did he perform? i can't find a set list online.

At the SF show he opened with Let Me Dope You, followed by Freaks and Geeks. He also performed So Fly, Be Alone, My Shine, and Lights Turned On (forgot the order). Some people wanted him to perform Freaks and Geeks again
laugh.gif
. He also did a medley of others: Got this Money, part of the Rolling in the Deep remix, and Put it in my Video. Forgot what else was in the medley, but I just remember him performing at least parts of songs I mentioned. no Break though. 
Who where those two people in that video he showed? The black dude kinda looked like Cornell West
laugh.gif

Oh and the stand up was pretty funny

reggie_bush-1.jpg

chris-hansen.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LORENander

Originally Posted by RDogg2003

I just got tickets for the Detroit show on May 17th, for the people that already went to concert, what songs did he perform? i can't find a set list online.

At the SF show he opened with Let Me Dope You, followed by Freaks and Geeks. He also performed So Fly, Be Alone, My Shine, and Lights Turned On (forgot the order). Some people wanted him to perform Freaks and Geeks again
laugh.gif
. He also did a medley of others: Got this Money, part of the Rolling in the Deep remix, and Put it in my Video. Forgot what else was in the medley, but I just remember him performing at least parts of songs I mentioned. no Break though. 
Who where those two people in that video he showed? The black dude kinda looked like Cornell West
laugh.gif

Oh and the stand up was pretty funny

reggie_bush-1.jpg

chris-hansen.jpg

pimp.gif

How would you guys rank his discography?
1. EP

2. Culdesac

3. Sick Boi

4. Poindexter 

5. IJAR 1

6. IJAR 2

How would you guys rank his discography?
1. EP

2. Culdesac

3. Sick Boi

4. Poindexter 

5. IJAR 1

6. IJAR 2

Houston show was dope, he brought bun b out and they rapped to Mo Milly
missed the comedy part but every one sai it was cool

he did 14 songs ranging fom cul de sac and his ep, and all of the lights freestyle

his demographic I'd crazy 15-55 yr olds were there to see him, and the venue was OG booked for 300 but they made him move to the big side that holds 1000

Houston show was dope, he brought bun b out and they rapped to Mo Milly
missed the comedy part but every one sai it was cool

he did 14 songs ranging fom cul de sac and his ep, and all of the lights freestyle

his demographic I'd crazy 15-55 yr olds were there to see him, and the venue was OG booked for 300 but they made him move to the big side that holds 1000

I'm dropping this interview at 1 on my site, but wanted to give the NT fam a first look. We caught up with Glover after his show in LA and talked about everything from Odd Future & The Weeknd to his upcoming LP and what he thinks of the label situation.

Back
Top Bottom