*Official* Civil War Thread Oregon Ducks @ Oregon State Beavers Nov. 29 4pm PST Versus

Sorry Acid, right about now its more like

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

3-15-07_dead_beaver.jpg

This game is like a comedy of errors by the refs on both sides - plus some straight out amazing running done by Johnson and Blount.

Originally Posted by Immortal C

This game is like a comedy of errors by the refs on both sides - plus some straight out amazing running done by Johnson and Blount.

i'd say more like an error of defenses! go ducks!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Quote me Chester: if your Oregon Ducks beat Oregon State, the Ohio State bashing can begin the second the game is over...thats nearly a week before you are supposed to start bashing again.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS OOOOOOOOOOOOOOON TOMORROW BOYS! (bout to hit post count)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good game, Oregon State.

THE DUCK IS EATING ROSES!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I love our mascot.

Congrats on talking a boatload of s*** for a full year after winning a game that you KNOW you had no business winning. This is what happens.

What a great game by the Ducks running backs - they just shredded our defense. It was unfortunate to see Sammie's last game at home end like that. I alsoenjoyed Lyle trying to get Oregon over 70. Congratulations on the win, and of course the classlessness that we all knew Oregon fans would show.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I wish I couldve enjoyed the game on NT but I'm at my parents house with no wifi so I was forced to talk to actual human beings instead.

But seriously OSU? You guys got stuck, word to Derrick Vineyard

That %!#@ was strait embarassing

Back
Top Bottom